Question about Loyalty discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Loyalty discount?

So I have been away from Wow for several years now. I see Zygors has moved away from the standard pricing system and come up with a monthly subscription. I own nearly every guide up to Drainor for both Horde and Alliance so I am not sold yet on the subscription thing.

But my question is, if I was to go elite and get my loyalty discount and then say in a year take a break from wow and zygor for say a year as well. If I came back a second time would I be able to continue my loyalty discount from that second break or is it... once you start it you only keep your loyalty discount during your first consecutive subscription and your SOL if you ever discontinue it for a break in gaming.... I think the 4.99 price subscription is fair.. .but NO way no how is a 7.99 (in my case with previous purchases).
    Last edited by jerjac25; September 9, 2016, 10:42 AM.

The discount will only last for as long as you keep the subscription active. If next year you decided to take a break from the game and Zygor and cancelled the subscription then the discount would be lost.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The Loyalty Program does work as you described, you're offered the $4.99 per month discount as long as you stay subscribed. If you unsubscribed you will revert back to the normal retail price. It's done this way to provide a steeper discount, otherwise it would have to be a much lower discount that stayed permanent. Also, note that the Loyalty offer will be ending on September 30th, so if this is something you'd be interested in you'll want to subscribe by then.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Seems to me the lower discount would be a better deal. Something permanent is always a better deal then something you have to keep paying for whether or not if you use it. Well thank you for the reply, that helped make my mind up to not get back into wow or zygors.

Comment

Working...
        X