No announcement yet.

Any ETA on fixing the way point issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed a similar issue in the Druid Order Hall area. The main quest giver for artifact quest line (Rensar Greathoof, I think) waypoint was off a bit. I was standing right in front of him and waypoint showed him about 1000 yards away.

Other info (if needed): Alliance, Feral artifact.

Comment

I don't suppose theres a hotkey to reset waypoint? having to click reset waypoint constantly to get the waypoint to push me in the right direction? sorry just noticed your post a few back your working on highmountain waypointing sorry to waste your time yoru obviously aware.

Comment

You can simply left-click the waypoint arrow the recalculate your travel route. If the arrow is a clickable button, you can right-click it and select "Recalculate route" or something like that. The issue should hopefully be fixed soon, though, so you're not having to do that.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

this issue is apparently related to other addons btw I turned about 90% of my other addons off and BINGO highmountain arrow perfect... sorry to waste your time wanted to let you know because chances are this is causing lots of peoples issues it may not be on your side. you guys are always on point sorry been so tired lately I couldn't think forgot to even think about checking other addons.. Great job btw checking now to see if disabling those junky addons fixed my gear suggestions will keep posted.

ok gear suggestions still way off unfortunately but disabling addons definitely fixed my waypointing issue in highmountain
          Last edited by slandaro; August 31, 2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X