Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscribed to Elite but my profile still shows basic sub

Hi,

I subscribed to Elite yesterday using paypal, but my profile still shows I have a basic subscription. Has something gone wrong? I do see a monthly subscription in my paypal account....

PS I do own all guides up to and including Draenor, might this be the reason I don't see Elite membership yet?
    Last edited by jaoasun; August 27, 2016, 07:57 AM.

Maybe just takes some time for the system to update, if not they will get you fixed up in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by jaoasun View Post
      Hi,

I subscribed to Elite yesterday using paypal, but my profile still shows I have a basic subscription. Has something gone wrong? I do see a monthly subscription in my paypal account....

PS I do own all guides up to and including Draenor, might this be the reason I don't see Elite membership yet?
      It looks like you did not finish the sign up process. After you accept the subscription on PayPal that tab will close. You then need to fill out the billing information and click on Proceed to finish signing up. It looks like you never filled out that billing information.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ah oke, I'll try again. I did notice that I clicked paypal first, was instantly redirected to the paypal pages, and when finished I returned to the subscribtion selection pages. I could not fill in my information afterward....

Comment

Ah great, I got the right page to fill out my billing information. It works oke now, thx for the support!

Comment

Working...
          X