Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legion Guide Release Announcement

Good Day All,

I have a few questions regarding the Legion Announcement.

Quote from Announcement*
    (Available August 30th)

Starter Guide for the all new Demon Hunter class

Question 1: I assume the DH starter guide will actually come when Blizzard release the DH class to the preorder population around the 17th August? If you had not planned to i suggest you do for people that are elite members or they have already purchased the upgrade, for non-elite members.

Question 2:
    Will the Guides be released just prior to the midnight launch time in the US, this is normally 3 AM EST. 12 AM PST 30th August.

Q1: When the content is made available we will push out a release to all Elite members and customers who preordered the Legion Leveling Guides with the Demon Hunter starter guide and anything else that is made available.

Q2: The guides will be released no later than prior to the midnight launch, but we're going to shoot for sooner than that.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. I have completed the DH and leveling experience numerous times in the Beta, was just curious and glad it led to some clarity for others.

Comment

For the Legion leveling zones does the guide go through all quest in a zone or can you make it to only do the main story line neede for the achievement? Also does it include Suramar quest at 110?

Comment

Working...
        X