Travel System Messed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel System Messed

Wasn't sure if this is the right place to report this or not but the travel system, if it sends you through Dalaran, is in a do loop. Tells you (no matter what your destination) that you should take the flight path to The Argent Tournament and once there, it tells you to fly back to Dalaran. Rinse and repeat. It never actually sends you to where you wanted to go.

Also, the travel system is taking forever to update itself. It will tell you to use your hearthstone, which takes me to shrine. At this point it should tell me to go to Stormwind etc. but instead, it tells me to use my garrison hearth so that it can direct me to stormwind through Ashran

Please run the desktop client and use the wrench icon to select Reinstall. After that try testing it with all other addons disabled.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

If the problem persists please specify from where to where you wanted to go so we can test it by setting manual waypoints (shift-clicking on the map).
      I don't see any problems standing in Dalaran and setting manual waypoints anywhere in Northrend, set to prefer flights the travel system always tells me to talk to the flight master and use the destination nearest to my waypoint.

Comment

I reinstalled and tested it and get the same result. I am using the Raid part of the guide to do older content for achievements and I usually start out in my garrison. I choose a raid, and it happens on every cataclysm raid.

Comment

I checked with a character standing in the garrison and this is what the travel system says when I rightclick the arrow / hearth symbol to see the whole route (I selected the Dragon Soul guide, others work too):

Comment

Working...
          X