Gold Guide Won't Pop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruffmup View Post
    I re downloaded the add-on and when I go to the guide home page I click on the gold icon and nothing happens? Is this something that is currently broken?

Just purchased Elite specifically for this gold guide but its not working. Hopefully there is a fix soon!
    I too bought it specifically for the gold guide a few days before patch....severely bummed now.

Comment

We should at the very least get updates on where you are at on this, other than just saying no ETA.

Comment

I bought another addon for gold guide ... but i still stay on zygor customers .. because i love how it work .. and have many guides
        So my advice kschir wait for gold guide is fixit or buy another addon for that

And when zygor is done ... back to zygor

You will no find any better than Zygor
        I love Zygor Guides - Respect Zygor - You cant play without

Comment

Originally posted by razerwd View Post
          I bought another addon for gold guide ... but i still stay on zygor customers .. because i love how it work .. and have many guides
          So my advice kschir wait for gold guide is fixit or buy another addon for that

And when zygor is done ... back to zygor

You will no find any better than Zygor

I dont get how you can be all Zygor is great etc, when you have a gold guide you cant use, yeah I get it the mass majority of you are subbed, but understand there are some of us that are not!

The fact that we are pointed to a blog and told tough and get on with it while we fix it is well totally shit customer service.

Zygor, you need to get your heads together and start communicating more with the community especially with the ones that OWN the guide. Others can cancel thier sub if they are not happy I for one cannot do that.

I feel my point is falling on deaf ears and you guys really arent giving me and possibly others a satifactory response which is only making me more and more annoyed at the situation.

As for customers who feel they need to make comments, please go ahead I invite you to, I get some of you dont mind the situation but understand there are some of us whom are not happy with the situation at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenafar View Post
            I feel my point is falling on deaf ears and you guys really arent giving me and possibly others a satifactory response which is only making me more and more annoyed at the situation.
            We're pretty active here on the forum and try to be as responsive and transparent as possible. So far the situation is thus: the patch changed the way items are handled in a big way that requires us to rewrite parts of the Gold Guide from scratch. We're not even sure yet if we can rewrite it to work the same with these new changes Blizzard made. That's why it's hard for us to give an ETA yet. We're exploring ideas we have and if it looks like one of them will work we'll make an announcement with a more proper ETA. Our GOAL is to have it working again before Legion is released. What else would you like to know? We're open to any questions you may have.
            Last edited by Zygor Admin; July 27, 2016, 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling correction
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

You guys have been extremely responsive. Whenever I report an error, I get a response extremely fast.

Thank you for your response on the gold guides. Definitely understandable on the changes. I am definitely willing to wait for a good guide.

Comment

Thank you for your answer - Will there be a loss of features due to the changes by Blizzard? If so what features do you believe may not be available? If there is a loss of features or not within the plans that you believe may work will this include additional features that were not present in the original iterations of the Gold Guide?

Comment

I just now saw this....lol haha I am still having issues over here. Supposse I will have to old school it or grab auctioneer just till this issue is fixed. BTW, for everyone complaining about the guide broken and wanting compesation and not getting an ETA>...Here's the deal, shit breaks. (excuse my language) and if they have to rewrite the entire code....then that alone could take weeks! They said they have a goal of getting it back up & running for Legion, Great! If they cant no big, because they are working round the clock to try and get things fixed for us. Whetehr you sub or not....your still going to run into issues...and your not going to get compensated as you can still access the "other" guides.....For instance, I can run my Netherwing Drakes rep guide perfectly fine, Professions, leveling, etc. So what if I cant use the Gold guide riught now? They have perfectly good addons you can download for free as a back up, Tradeskill Master, Auctioneer, etc. I have auctioneer installed, one click of a button turns it back on. Stuff happens So be happy they are even trying to get it back up and running, when they sdont HAVE to do it, but they are....KNow why? Cuz you...Me, everyone who uses their guide...They want to provide us good, epic, awesome service and give us what we are paying for
                  I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                  [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
                    when they sdont HAVE to do it, but they are....KNow why? Cuz you...Me, everyone who uses their guide...They want to provide us good, epic, awesome service and give us what we are paying for
                    Thats where you are wrong... they do legally have to fix it or provide compensation/full refund.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...igital-content

Comment

Originally posted by fallenafar View Post
                      Thats where you are wrong... they do legally have to fix it or provide compensation/full refund.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...igital-content
                      She was probably thinking about it from the stand-point from when we sold guides individually for a one-time price and in that instance it could have been argued that technically the product you purchased was working perfectly fine when you purchased it and we couldn't be held accountable if the game was changed and wouldn't have to fix it. Of course this is something we would never have done because you just can't stay alive as a business with that kind of approach or attitude.

As a side note, I'm not sure if the UK consumer rights laws (what you linked) can be applied to us since we are a US based business and have to conform to US consumer rights laws. I would not be surprised if our laws are worded very similar to what you linked but there could still probably be a loophole somewhere that can be used to avoid that. Of course we would not do something like that, we want to keep the business growing and alive for as long as possible because we love gaming and helping others with our guides.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

(Zygor is right about what I meant too) what I meant was definitely when the guides are purchased they could have been an "as is" deal on it, but because you used Clickbank, they offer a 60 day deal, 60 days money back guarantee as is smart when dealing with sales., Personally, it is irritating to me when people are complaining its still broken....need the gold guide that much? get auctioneer or trade skill master till zygors is fixed I think a lot of people think just because they pay for it, means you have to fix it right tehn and there, and they dont take into consideration that fixing this could take longer then a couple hours to fix. Do we all want it? Yes, should we be able to use it? Yes...But getting onto Zygor, demanding compensation for a broken guide, demanding answers....is not going to help Zygor fix the issue .What can you do to help them? Notice an issue, screenshot the issues, take note of them, come to the forums...check to see if anyone else is having an issue. See a post on it? Read the thread and its comments....notice your having an issue others aren't? Then Easy...Make a post saying "hey., Im having this issue" show the screenshots...There, you just helped Zygor to pinpoint another issue they might not have been aware of so they can potentially fix it while fixing the broken guide Dont come here bitching cuz its broken,m instead...be active in helping them fix the issue KNow how many times I've gotten somewhere just by saying "Hey, Im having this issue". Try being a little nicer to Zygor YOu might actually get somewhere and learn they are doing the best they can! They make their customers happy, which is why I had no issue finally going elite
                        Last edited by sharlyne; July 29, 2016, 11:10 AM.
                        I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                        [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

did someone say auctioneer was working? cause its definitely not working on my client guess ill try TSM for now but I for one will be glad when zygor gold is back up I love how easy they are to setup I was making a ton of gold and for those asking to be reimbursed ask world of Warcraft their the jerks that basically recoded the game and frankly ruined part of it for me I hate the new changes on wow and I can definitely understand zygor needing time WoW is almost a new game now their were major changes made not just to items but to classes ect frankly I appreciate that zygor was back up to 90% day one of that horrible patch. Keep up the good work zygor team you guys have always made the game fun for me and anytime ive ever played wow I always used your guides.

Comment

I second that

Comment

Auctioneer is just getting to a stable preview build, but it isn't fully functioning yet (So you'd have to download it from the addons website, rather than curse)(which should in theory reduce errors), but there is a healthy forum discussion with various patches, but it would be slower going than Zygors for final, I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                                We're pretty active here on the forum and try to be as responsive and transparent as possible. So far the situation is thus: the patch changed the way items are handled in a big way that requires us to rewrite parts of the Gold Guide from scratch. We're not even sure yet if we can rewrite it to work the same with these new changes Blizzard made. That's why it's hard for us to give an ETA yet. We're exploring ideas we have and if it looks like one of them will work we'll make an announcement with a more proper ETA. Our GOAL is to have it working again before Legion is released. What else would you like to know? We're open to any questions you may have.

First of all, huge fan! I wouldn't know what to do without my Zygor to help speed me through the tedious leveling process. I know many people love to savor it and take their time with the lore aspects of the game, but not me.

Anyway, I do have one question. Was this not spotted ahead of time? I know the patch was on the PTR for a bit prior to release, and beta has been out for months, so did no one notice that this was going to break the gold add-on? Or did you know and we (the users) just caught off guard?

Comment

Working...
                                X