No announcement yet.

Gold Guide Won't Pop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to throw my two cents in frankly considering they had us up and running on everything but gold guide day of patch is a miracle in itself considering blizzard didn't even have it bug free day one.. give them time their great peeps they work hard.. kudos to zygor guides you guys make the game fun thanks.

Comment

I've been with Zygor for close to a decade I think... Anyway, feels like forever. That said, they continue to exceed my expectations and do a great job staying on top of things so we can continue to succeed in game. The majority of the product is working as expected, and while the Gold function is "slightly" disappointing, I think we can all agree that Zygor is ahead of the curve on this. Patience.

Comment

My Auctionguide was working fine thru all the updates until I updated to version 5.0.14135 this morning. Now the Auctiontabs are not popping up. I have done all the fixerupper steps you suggested, but to no avail. Info please....

Comment

Patch 7.0.3 broke the gold guide in a bad way. Unfortunately this isn't something we can patch quickly, it looks like it will need a major re-write of the code to get it fixed. To prevent customers from using bad data we have temporarily disabled the gold guide until we are able to get it fixed.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

And how much ETA for that fix .. i mean how much you need to re-write of code
            I love Zygor Guides - Respect Zygor - You cant play without

Comment

It could be a major re-write. There is currently no ETA.

Comment

any chance of at least getting auction back up I'm currently basically banking everything right now because your auction tool is AMAZEBALLS! lol and we all understand that wow really fubared the game at least imo and this will take time I'm just wondering if auction at least could be a quick fix? sorry if this question was repeated or asked already you've been very forthcoming with info and I appreciate it.

Comment

As I said, there is no ETA on this. All of the AH related stuff is reliant on the scan information and it's the scan information that is all messed up now. There is nothing AH related that we can get working until the whole gold guide is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffmup View Post
                    The leveling guide is working. If you need gold to pay for your subscription start another character. Not only will you be productive at leveling something else but you make lots of gold now just leveling. I'm a new Elite Member but have confidence they will fix this before we know it! I'd rather them take their time and make sure its right than rush and it not work properly.
                    i agree with you and people should be a lil less demanding since zygor giving us something great and if you don't like it then why did you sub in the first place knowing every game and software has it's flaw wow certainly does all the time yet you still play that so relax and wait

Comment

trust me I didn't mean to come off as demanding I just honestly didn't know if the gold guide and the auction controls were connecting I think the zygor peeps are amazing theres a reason ive subbed everytime I ever came back to wow these guys work hard as hell and they do one amazing job at it I even referred a buddy recently who subbed after hearing me brag so much about what a great job you guys did getting us back up day of patch sorry if I came across otherwise.. you guys really do rock

Comment

Guys make like me ... farming any and sell .. gold guide will be available soon .. Zygor team know situation and will never put wait alot

So be patience
                        I love Zygor Guides - Respect Zygor - You cant play without

Comment

Originally posted by fallenafar View Post
                          You clearly did not read my post and nor have you answered my question about the PTR.

Why was this not tested on the PTR?

What are you going to do in the terms of compensation for the people that actually own the guide?
                          If you OWN the guide, then now is the time to upgrade. The plugin was broken by Blizzard as a part of a new expansion. That is why having a subscription is a better option, you don't have to repurchase each expansion. Blizzard is constantly changing things. Zygor will get it figured out.

I have been buying these guides for years. If Blizz broke something I don't expect compensation. I am just happy having a subscription is cheaper than buying each of the guides every time a new expansion is released.

Comment

Gold guide isn't working #FeelsBadMan

Comment

the guide might have worked on the PTR. and stopped working when the new API changed (didn't happen in PTR.) went into affect. so to say zygor had a hint this would happen isn't entirely true. everyone new of some of the changes that would take place, but you can't plan for stuff you didn't know about. even if you did know there were going to be changes you don't always know what changes till it hits. but like you i believe if you pay for something you should get some sort of return for it and a broken addon isn't it with no eta as to when or if it will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonshortphd View Post
                                If you OWN the guide, then now is the time to upgrade. The plugin was broken by Blizzard as a part of a new expansion. That is why having a subscription is a better option, you don't have to repurchase each expansion. Blizzard is constantly changing things. Zygor will get it figured out.

I have been buying these guides for years. If Blizz broke something I don't expect compensation. I am just happy having a subscription is cheaper than buying each of the guides every time a new expansion is released.
                                If you bought every guide like I did, then subscribing IS NOT the way to go. Why should I pay again for something I already own? Will quite happily pay for the new guide, in my situation it works out the cheaper option.

Comment

Working...
                                X