Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Guide isn't working - Quick Reply will be appreciated

Hello,

i just purchased the guide and i was navigating it, however when i click on Gold guide in Home nothing is happening.

i should get a window to choose which kind of farm i want to do: Golds Run - Farming - Gathering but no action

every single guide is working except gold :S

the reason i purchased the guide tbh is to farm guide after seeing some videos in YouTube.

when i go into AH i can see the extra button such as Sell - Buy etc

Help me please
    Last edited by emirates; July 20, 2016, 09:49 AM.

This is something we are working on and will have it fixed as soon as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      thank you, i though i am the only one ..

Comment

till today and still not working

Comment

As was posted in our blog about 7.0:

The Gold Guide and Auction Tools are what is most affected by this patch. Blizzard made extensive changes to the api, and things we relied on for these features. As a result, the in-game scanning functionality no longer works, which affects the entire Gold Guide and all its components. We are looking into possible solutions, but it’s clear a major rework will be required, this won’t be a simple hot fix. We do not yet have an estimate for when this work will be complete but will update this post when we do.

Comment

now i do understand. good luck fixing it

Comment

As a customer I have to ask: when do you believe it will be delivered? It says I'd have access to the whole package as an Elite Member. Now I am, and it's missing one of the most important components.

One of the three alternatives is most appreciated:

1- deliver the promised in a doable time - when is it?
              2- give us a discount for not delivering the whole package; or
              3- giving our money back and cancelling the membership

What will it be?

Comment

As we have been saying, there is currently no ETA on the gold guide fix. The team is working on getting it fixed as quickly as they can.

Comment

As we have been saying, there is currently no ETA on the gold guide fix. The team is working on getting it fixed as quickly as they can.
                  How can I evaluate you if you don't have a SLA? This is not a free addon. If Auctioneer (a free one) is out due to WoW changes I get it and I wait for their update without complaining. But yours is a paid one, and I find your answer unacceptable.

When I pay for something I expect to:

- have it up 24/7, whenever I need;
                  - get the whole package, when I pay for it;
                  - be notified by the company if any problems occur;
                  - have a SLA to be sure you are commited with the fix.

So, as I have been saying, and since I respect the money I spend on you: when is this fix coming? "There is no ETA" is not a valid answer for a premium addon if you respect your customer base.

Comment

We do not have any insider information about changes to the Addon API. We find out about changes at the exact same time as all other addon authors. Because of this it is impossible to guarantee 24/7 up-time on every aspect of the addon.

While you may not like "no ETA" as an answer for when it will be fixed that is the only answer available right now. This will not change until we do have an ETA.

Comment

We do not have any insider information about changes to the Addon API. We find out about changes at the exact same time as all other addon authors. Because of this it is impossible to guarantee 24/7 up-time on every aspect of the addon.

While you may not like "no ETA" as an answer for when it will be fixed that is the only answer available right now. This will not change until we do have an ETA.
                      And for that you've lost me as a customer. And I honestly hope you lose more of us, so you learn to enhance your process, your public relations, and mostly: so you learn to value us, for we are the greatest asset you have right now.

Remember, software are always buggy and here and there they WILL fail, but none of this matter if you have good comunication capable of creating loyal customers.

There is no ETA? There is no way I'll be spending any more of my money on you.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardohe View Post
                        And for that you've lost me as a customer. And I honestly hope you lose more of us, so you learn to enhance your process, your public relations, and mostly: so you learn to value us, for we are the greatest asset you have right now.

Remember, software are always buggy and here and there they WILL fail, but none of this matter if you have good comunication capable of creating loyal customers.

There is no ETA? There is no way I'll be spending any more of my money on you.

Good luck.
                        Please note that up until this patch the Gold Guides had been working steady for years with no problems. This is a very uncommon disruption in service caused by a big change Blizzard made to the API. When Cabby says there's no ETA he just means we're still in the process of exploring solutions, so it's difficult to estimate until we know of a solution that will work. We PLAN for it to be done before Legion hits, and if our current ideas work out it will be much sooner. We're sorry you didn't find our communication satisfactory, I hope this post helps some. Feel free to reach out to our support team here and we can discuss other options if you're still unsatisfied.
                        Last edited by Zygor Support; July 26, 2016, 03:54 PM. Reason: fixed link
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                          Please note that up until this patch the Gold Guides had been working steady for years with no problems. This is a very uncommon disruption in service caused by a big change Blizzard made to the API. When Cabby says there's no ETA he just means we're still in the process of exploring solutions, so it's difficult to estimate until we know of a solution that will work. We PLAN for it to be done before Legion hits, and if our current ideas work out it will be much sooner. We're sorry you didn't find our communication satisfactory, I hope this post helps some. Feel free to reach out to our support team here and we can discuss other options if you're still unsatisfied.
                          Now that's a much better answer than "no ETA, deal with it". I''l be looking forward for you to come with a solution before Legion hits.

Thank you.

Comment

Just throwing my 2 cents out here for you, Eduardohe.

I don't know what you paid, for the whole guide, or the 5 dollars. Either way, I would suggest you wait for the Gold Guide to be fixed, and you could try it. It really is something else entirely, when you compare to Auctioneer, and Auctionator. I can say this from experience. ZygorGuides has been around for a long while now, and they have my deepest respect. I started using them back when I didn't even have my own credit card, must've been nearly 8 years ago, or more. I honestly can't remember.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is this: Give them a chance. Atleast until every part of the guide is working as it should. I trust you won't regret it. And if you do, do as you think you should. The gut feeling is never wrong, right?

-Patrick.
                            "Hatred is where you turn when you can't face your grief.
                            Vengeance is like sharpening a blood-stained, rusty sword in a pool of blood. The more you sharpen it, the more rust builds up, so you sharpen it again.

Ultimately, all that remains is a shattered pile of powdered dust."

Comment

Very good explanation Zygor my boss .... I'm cry on pc // but you need to think .. give compensation for this bugs // and you never your lose customers .. give 5 days for subscription .. i mean 30 days + 5 - people will be honestly happy
                              I love Zygor Guides - Respect Zygor - You cant play without

Comment

Working...
                              X