No announcement yet.

New patch is live...Zygor guide does not load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I reinstalled and now I get gold guide lua errors, something I know nothing about and do not care to.

Comment

What are the errors you are getting and do you have other addons enabled?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by necbeard View Post
        I had same problem. Reinstalled clicking the the wrench symbol, now its working fine.

But my mini map is screwed up now and I dont know what is causing that.
        For anyone having this minimap issue, please go to Zygor Guides Viewer options. In the "Extras" section, disable the option that says something like "Flash minimap nodes". After that, logout of WoW and login again and your minimap should be fixed.
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          For anyone having this minimap issue, please go to Zygor Guides Viewer options. In the "Extras" section, disable the option that says something like "Flash minimap nodes". After that, logout of WoW and login again and your minimap should be fixed.
          Hey thanks I will try that. And thanks for getting the guide up and running so fast!

Comment

So the guide is up and running but there is no new guides? or am I just missing something?

Comment

There are no new guides because the event is not live yet. That will be happening in a few weeks and we'll have guides for the event then when it becomes available.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                There are no new guides because the event is not live yet. That will be happening in a few weeks and we'll have guides for the event then when it becomes available.
                Ah okay ty

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  Please click the wrench icon on the client and select Reinstall.
                  This fixed the problem for me as well, thank you.

Comment

Just noticed that now my entire map just shows up as black? Any ideas what is causing this? Zygor / tom tom are the only addons that I have enabled. Made change a couple posts back to fix the mini map but now my world map is completely black

Comment

Have you tried disabling TomTom to see if that's causing the black map?

Comment

I know, we are spoiled! We need our guides... please

Comment

I cant seem to get zygor running atm... the reinstall option did not help. Also my minimap button is not functioning, and I cant seem to get in the options. I also triend disabling all my other addons, that didnt help either. I get a whole bunch of error reports and that is it. Can it be this is because I'm on EU or something? Any further tips?

Comment

Originally posted by zgrizz View Post
                            Might have some progress.

After loading a new Java and refreshing the guide install I get a list of guides - but when I try to choose a random guide I get the fail below. Other guides do seem to load OK. The one that failed was Draenor Battle Pets - the ones that worked were Hellfire Citidel Halls of Blood LFR and Mounts, Argent Tournament Guides

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:6 87: Usage: GetBuildings(garrisonType)
                            Time: 07/19/16 15:54:10
                            Count: 1
                            Stack: [C]: in function `GetBuildings'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:6 87: in function `Garrison_GetBuildingState'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:443: in function `hasbuilding'
                            [string "_Update() return not not (hasbuilding(42) ..."]:1: in main chunk
                            (tail call): ?
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:122: in function `GetStatus'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:135: in function `UpdateStatus'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua:40: in function `IsComplete'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:184: in function `GetCompletion'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:208: in function `GetCompletionText'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenu.lua:5 13: in function `ViewList_Show'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenu.lua:1 374: in function `RefreshGuide'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenu.lua:1 455: in function `SelectGuide'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenu.lua:1 388: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenu.lua: 1380>

Locals: (*temporary) = <table> {
                            GetBuildingSizes = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerActivationCost = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            CloseTradeskillCrafter = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetShipDeathAnimInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerClassSpecByID = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerLevelXP = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetBuffedFollowersForMission = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            UpgradeGarrison = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            IsFollowerCollected = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerAbilityIcon = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerClassSpecName = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetRecruitAbilities = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            HasGarrison = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetNumFollowersOnMission = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerXPTable = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerQualityTable = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            CastItemSpellOnFollowerAbility = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetMissionName = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetLandingPageGarrisonType = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RemoveFollowerFromBuilding = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetPartyBuffs = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            AreMissionFollowerRequirementsMet = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RequestClassSpecCategoryInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            IsOnShipmentQuestForNPC = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetMissionSuccessChance = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetNumFollowerDailyActivations = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerMissionTimeLeftSeconds = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RequestShipmentCreation = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetNumActiveFollowers = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetShipmentReagentItemLink = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetMissionBonusAbilityEffects = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetCompleteTalent = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            AddFollowerToMission = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerMissionCompleteInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RequestLandingPageShipmentInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            CloseRecruitmentNPC = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerNameByID = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetCombatAllyMission = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetAvailableMissions = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            SwapBuildings = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetBuildings = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetBuildingSpecInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            MissionBonusRoll = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetBuildingInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RequestShipmentInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            IsInvasionAvailable = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            AllowMissionStartAboveSoftCap = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetMissionCompleteEncounters = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            RequestGarrisonUpgradeable = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GenerateRecruits = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetBuildingsForPlot = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                            GetFollowerQuality = <function> defined =[C]:-
                            I found it.

No idea why, but my version of the viewer - even though it was reporting the same 5.0.14109, was an older launcher - with a blue background and a white Z.

Doing a full delete, redownload and install resolved any remaining issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimilee View Post
                              I know, we are spoiled! We need our guides... please
                              Are you having problems with the guides not working?

Originally posted by xahrana View Post
                              I cant seem to get zygor running atm... the reinstall option did not help. Also my minimap button is not functioning, and I cant seem to get in the options. I also triend disabling all my other addons, that didnt help either. I get a whole bunch of error reports and that is it. Can it be this is because I'm on EU or something? Any further tips?
                              If you are on an EU server then you will need to wait for the patch tomorrow for the guide to work properly again.

I found it.

No idea why, but my version of the viewer - even though it was reporting the same 5.0.14109, was an older launcher - with a blue background and a white Z.

Glad to hear you figured it out and it's working now.

Comment

I found it.

And I spoke too soon. ::sigh::

Now I get the guides list, and can select a guide and all looks well. Until I hit the right arrow to advance a step and 'look ahead'. Then I get below.

To recap, there are no other addons running. the Wow client was verified. the Zygor client was completely deleted and reinstalled.

I surrender for now. I really should have updated before I upgraded.

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:2084: attempt to call global 'GetTradeSkillLine' (a nil value)
                                Time: 07/19/16 17:24:07
                                Count: 2
                                Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:2084: in function `get_recipe'
                                Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:2570: in function `GetText'
                                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2316: in function `UpdateFrame'
                                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1302: in function `FocusStepUnquiet'
                                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1283: in function `FocusStep'
                                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1489: in function `SkipStep'
                                ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:1925: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:1922>

Locals: skill = "Cooking"
                                spellid = 88015
                                (*temporary) = nil
                                (*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'GetTradeSkillLine' (a nil value)"
                                ZGV = <table> {
                                CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5087
                                Expansion_Cata = true
                                UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:26 1
                                loading_screen_disabled = true
                                MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5212
                                BFR = <table> {
                                }
                                StandingNamesEng = <table> {
                                }
                                GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 206
                                StackSizes = <table> {
                                }
                                optiontables_ordered = <table> {
                                }
                                UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1198
                                recentlyStickiedGoals = <table> {
                                }
                                GetBugReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua: 336
                                FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4159
                                ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:108
                                registered_mapspotset_groups = <table> {
                                }
                                NotificationCenter = <table> {
                                }
                                db = <table> {
                                }
                                OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:30 13
                                SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
                                CurrentStep = <table> {
                                }
                                MIN_STEP_HEIGHT = 12
                                OrderedPairsClean = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 585
                                ProfilerEnable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4778
                                Font = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\OpenSans .TTF"
                                UTILS = <table> {
                                }
                                DelayedShowReportDialog = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua: 786
                                DumpMapIDsByName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:194
                                UnregisterAllEvents = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\CallbackH andler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
                                UIFrameFade = <table> {
                                }
                                GetWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 43
                                TrackQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1328
                                revision = 14109
                                WaypointFunctions = <table> {
                                }
                                Frame_OnHide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3812
                                Disable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:345
                                recentlyDiscoveredFlightpath = false
                                DIR = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer"
                                QuestAutoAccept_InGossip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:109
                                actionbuttons = <table> {
                                }
                                FindSuggestedGuides = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1107
                                L = <table> {
                                }
                                ItemLink = <table> {
                                }
                                briefstepexpansionlines = <table> {
                                }
                                LocaleSkills = <table> {
                                }
                                Dungeons = <table> {
                                }
                                CreateTomTomWaypath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1224
                                Test = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuide

Comment

Working...
                                X