THIS GUIDE SUCKS! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS GUIDE SUCKS! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Also don't expect billing to be decent enough to refund your money for ANY reason. Even if you never used the guides. You can find the same info on Wowhead. Thanks for nothing.

Just stop please... you obviously don't get it. Zygor is easy. It just works... it's efficient... it's fast... and there's no searching/googling involved. It's meant to guide you through the story and the world without getting you lost as quickly as possible. It's idiot-proof and doesn't take you out of the game. If you're someone who reads Wowhead (or similar) religiously, you probably don't need it unless you just want to speed through without thinking. For the rest of us who have day jobs... it makes lvling quickly much easier. Zygor understands their customer very well. I hope they expand their guide offering for ESO as well. A crafting guide would be awesome.

Comment

Zygor guides are great, don't get discourage by the OP.

Comment

LOVE THE GUIDES BEST OUT THERE TY!

Comment

Originally posted by fing3rz View Post
          Also don't expect billing to be decent enough to refund your money for ANY reason. Even if you never used the guides. You can find the same info on Wowhead. Thanks for nothing.
          You're a complete idiot if you expect anyone to take your post seriously.
          Last edited by Moraylais; April 2, 2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Been using Zygor since 2008. I believe the original poster is a troll. Ignore them and look at the proof.
            Bouvi

Comment

Originally posted by Bouvi View Post
              Been using Zygor since 2008. I believe the original poster is a troll. Ignore them and look at the proof.
              ye me to he is just a guy who wants the guide but cant pay for them i never have issue

Comment

there is a bit of a learning curve and you have to be zygor savvy to work around issues but i have never had any longstanding guide breaking problems and if i did the zygor team was more than happy to help me out. these guys are great! i cant live without my zygor!

Comment

Originally posted by fing3rz View Post
                  Zygor is great. You're just a retard.

Comment

Working...
                  X