OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

instead of an arrow on the locator i have a red X in a circle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instead of an arrow on the locator i have a red X in a circle.

Instead of the locator arrow, i get a red X. Does anyone know how to fix this? i try clicking it and an hour glass comes up then the arrow appears but a few seconds later the X comes up again.

Try typing /re into the chat window to reload the UI and see if that fixes it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

that worked. thank you!

Comment

Why is it that I have to type "/re" continually to reload the interface ever 5 minutes during the game DUE TO ZYGOR? Without Zygor loaded, I never have to do that. Zygor does not know where I am nor where I'm going to, nor what I am doing in each step (in many occasions). A positive note: It does work sometimes, but it's inconsistent.

Sometimes, it takes up to 2 or 6 minutes for Zygor to "catch-up" to where I am currently and to where it's pointing me to go to (according to the guide). My computer (iSP) is NOT that slow! -- In nearly 10 years, this has begun to happen recently!

The same holds true when attempting to use the Zygor "Profiles." It NEVER remembers the previous settings nor uses THEM by DEFAULT! That forces me to type "/re" to reload the interface EVERY TIME I LOAD A NEW CHARACTER, or even the SAME CHARACTER.

The "Profiles" do not work properly and consistently. I'm forced into typing "/re" every 5 or 10 minutes (within a certain character) so that my actual paths//quests/steps are calculated correctly. Something is really wrong! This happens when no other addons are loaded, except for 'Zygor.'

Zygor says they "cannot reproduce this error" but, it has been happening to me for over 3 years. It's NOT my system. I've uninstalled/reinstalled Zygor numerous times including wiping out my WTF/Cache directories, etc. I've reinstalled Zygor and its Launcher, as well. I've tried it with NO OTHER ADDONS INSTALLED, yet it still happens. And, Zygors PROFILES DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. The "Profiles" option does NOT record the arrow text-size in my Profile settings, correctly. I don't care what excuses they make. It just does not work as it should.

Comment

Working...
        X