OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried other "guides". Zygor goes above and beyond them in a great way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried other "guides". Zygor goes above and beyond them in a great way.

I'll be the first to admit, I've fallen for a couple of those "guides". The leveling ones, make gold ones, etc and threw down some $20-$30 in one go. Pretty much put me off of guides since.

Then I saw a random ad for Zygor and gave the tree trial a run. 10 minutes later, I'm buying a month.

The different categories is wonderful. Everything is laid out in a pretty easy to read manner. Auction House system seems to be smart (probably better than most of the other AH addons).

I'm still going through a few of the other features, but quite honestly, this is probably the first legit guide that I've seen where it actually HELPS you.

Small things like auto complete quests and auto-equip items based on spec can help with saving so much time.

I am also getting back into WoW full time, so this guide is perfect for getting me back up and running.

Really well done over all.

Edit: Also, things like "go up the hill", I find is a wonderful option too. Trying to navigate some places has me scratching my head for 20 minutes, so this feature is a godsend to me.

Glad to hear you like the guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Not to necro a thread, but just wanted to echo the poster. I forgot about my Zygor Guides when I came back to WoW (don't know why I left in the first place, might have been my monthly budget). I was pleasantly surprised to see the Elite sub and the new AH cloud features. Replaced half my Addons with Zygor!

Comment

Working...
      X