Gift Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Cards?

I've been trying to buy a gift card for several weeks, but your page always says, "The Gift Card system is currently under maintenance. Please check back later."

How much later will it be?

Originally posted by 222dd00b View Post
    I've been trying to buy a gift card for several weeks, but your page always says, "The Gift Card system is currently under maintenance. Please check back later."

How much later will it be?
    Gift Cards are no longer available since our change in business models to a monthly subscription service. We no longer sell standalone guides (except to people who were already members before the change) so the gift cards we used to sell no longer fit the new model. We may later consider offering Gift Cards for set periods of service but we have not reached a decision on this yet.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

We may later consider offering Gift Cards for set periods of service but we have not reached a decision on this yet.
      I wanted to buy a one-year subscription for a friend. By my calculation, that would have cost $95.88 at current prices. So you've missed out on that much revenue from just one person, and during my friend's one-year subscription they might have referred other paying customers. Also, I'm sure there are probably other clients who have wanted to a buy gift subscription, so you've missed out on their sales as well. The hidden, lost revenue of not offering a simple product can add up quickly.

Maybe this will help you reach a decision faster.

Comment

Working...
      X