Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing Folowers from Lunarfall Inn

I just spoke with the head Hunter in Lunarfall Inn

Is the process of choosing a 1 way procedure?

What I mean is I chose Timed Battle as the trait I wanted in a follower. You then got shown three followers.

But I changed my mind and decided I wanted Deadly Minions. So I have not pressed the hire button.

But it appears that you cant reverse back to the opening screen with options as to which traits you want.

Is this correct?

No, once you select a trait you can not change it. You will have to wait until next week when you can get another follower.

The following is from WoWHead (http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...-for-followers):

The Lunarfall Inn / Frostwall Tavern is the best building for acquiring followers.

Recruiting Weekly Followers:
    Once a week, you can select what Trait or Follower Ability you want from the Innkeeper, and she will return 3 potential followers you can choose from.
    You can further refine what Trait you’d like, ranging from Profession Building boosts to shortening your mission time.
    Once you select an ability you want to recruit for, you cannot change it.
    Only one follower can be recruited per week.
    Some notable traits you may want to recruit for: Extra Training, Epic Mount, Burst of Power, High Stamina, Fast Learner, Scavenger
    Followers start at level 90 and can be uncommon or rare quality. Many of their additional abilities will be randomized besides the one you recruited for.
    A notable exception is Soulare of Andorhal who can be recruited when searching for followers who counter Wild Aggression. He rewards the toy Wayfarer's Bonfire when you emote /tired at him.
    Last edited by Zygor Support; January 15, 2016, 11:51 AM.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Darn it!

So - you have to check out the missions available thoroughly -THEN go see the head hunter when you have a better idea of what you want.

Comment

Make sure to look at your follower summary before hiring. Choose the abilities you have the least of, and I would suggest either treasure hunter or scavenger for your traits. Always choose the common follower unless you get a really good combination such as Treasure Hunter/Scavenger or Treasure Hunter/Epic Mount. You can always reroll abilities later or if desperate, traits also.

Comment

Originally posted by xurkon View Post
          Make sure to look at your follower summary before hiring. Choose the abilities you have the least of, and I would suggest either treasure hunter or scavenger for your traits. Always choose the common follower unless you get a really good combination such as Treasure Hunter/Scavenger or Treasure Hunter/Epic Mount. You can always reroll abilities later or if desperate, traits also.
          Cheers! Very helpful

Comment

Working...
          X