OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow 3rd Party Auction data (TSM 3.X.X)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow 3rd Party Auction data (TSM 3.X.X)

Looking through the gold guides section ingame (Gold Runs, Farming ,etc..) I noticed each one of the guides uses the built in auction house mechanic to measure each gold output. Could you please allow TSM to measure this instead, I know I can speak for the majority of the gold makers out there, we use TSM for EVERYTHING now.

Originally posted by yaitsbilly View Post
    Looking through the gold guides section ingame (Gold Runs, Farming ,etc..) I noticed each one of the guides uses the built in auction house mechanic to measure each gold output. Could you please allow TSM to measure this instead, I know I can speak for the majority of the gold makers out there, we use TSM for EVERYTHING now.
    We use our own custom system for data display. Is there something wrong with the data we're providing?

We have no plans to incorporate third party data at this time but will certainly take it into consider.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

No nothing is wrong with it, I find it works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by yaitsbilly View Post
        No nothing is wrong with it, I find it works very well.
        The reason I asked is because I'd like to understand your reasons for wanting to use TSM instead. Is there a feature it has that we're not currently offering?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

On TSM desktop side, you can download the auction house data daily for up-to-date info (AuctionDB & WoWuction). And the entire TSM suite uses this data to map out the items, high mid low price points(Regional & Global), allows you to sell accordings (With some setup). And with the Gold Farming part of the guide, not 100% sure on this but its looks like its using the built in addon auction house data to price each run, me personally I would like everything to pull from the same data. Also not relevant, TSM crafting also pricing the crafting cost to sell price to accurately let you know how much you could make. But main point was the gold runs, and if it could tell if selling outright or disenchanting would yield more gold would be nice.

Comment

Working...
          X