OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any eta of when wildstar and eso zygor elite guides might come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any eta of when wildstar and eso zygor elite guides might come out?

Is there any eta of when wildstar and elder scrolls online zygor elite guides might come out because then I might consider getting the zygor elite guides if wild star and elder scrolls online is a part of zygor elite?

The return of the ESO and Wildstar guides is not guaranteed. We have to wait to see how the subscription is going to do overall and that means a few months at least to see what trends are for the subscription. Once we get to see how everything is working out for the subscriptions then we can finally start to look into the possibilities of the guides for other games.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Don't take this as a complaint or anything, I mean I went ahead and subscribed myself. But this kind of ends up in a slight catch-22. I'm sure there are people who are more interested in the ESO and Wildstar guides that in WoW at the moment.

So it's either they sub for a few months to show support (which was my choice) hoping that there would be enough to justify bringing them back or they wait until they are brought back to subscribe at all which may mean a lack of enough subs to bring them back.

Since I chose the first option just pointing that out to people who may be taking the second option since by waiting they may be preventing the guides return.

Comment

Yeah, im not subbed. Even though i want to be, but i myself are hopeing that there are enough of you guys signing up, then i hope that the eso will come back

Comment

Working...
        X