Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making money dailies?

Hi all,

I have a level 100, but haven't done Tanaan jungle yet. I want to make money for my alt, can someone suggest the best set of dailies to use?

Elite status so have all the guides Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

If you're looking to make gold why not try out the Gold guide. The Tanaan Jungle dailies are a pain and not worth the time if you are just looking for gold. If you want to run dailies for gold then I'd suggest going back to the MoP zones and running the different dailies found all over that expansion.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yea tanaan is a gold mine but not from the dailies, gathering for felblight, killing the bosses for medallions, disenchanting baleful gear drops from rares, looting all the treasures, etc will make you more gold than the dailies.

Comment

Thanks Xurkon!

I'm finding that Tanaan is a bit tough with my gear level... I've been slowly trying to update to 700 PvP gear, which I hope helps. Most of my gear is the low 600s that I received through leveling 90-100...

Comment

The easiest and albeit most time consuming way to make gold in this xpac is to get a lunarfall inn in your garrison and hire treasure hunter followers that give treasure missions. You can do it on all your alts and make a LOT of gold. The absolute best methods to earning gold are speculative and mostly opinion but if you need an easy alternative I would suggest doing old raids on every difficulty you can survive until you build up enough capital to play the AH.

Doing the Renzik and Harrison dailies every day gives you 241g alone, which is more than all of the Tanaan dailies combined, plus if you do all of Harrison's quests you get him as a follower which allows you to powerlevel the rest of your followers. If you are a tank or healer you can do RDF regularly and make tons of gold from the call to arms satchels that are offered roughly every hour. They drop several balefuls, 500-600g, medallions (roughly 5% chance), and some times upgrades that will make your baleful pieces ilvl 695.

About 6 days ago I made 45k in one session just running RDF for satchels and selling the medallions/dust I got from it. Gold is incredibly easy to obtain in Draenor once you know what you're doing. You should be able to handle Tanaan just with gear from heroics, then you can jump straight to farming the rares for baleful gear. I would do the Tanaan dailies EVERY day until you get pathfinder done at least, you will make over 150k apexis from that just from getting revered with the factions, which you can use to buy baleful or the mount.
          Last edited by xurkon; December 17, 2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X