Zygor Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
    You retain access for the month you paid for.
    awesome buying now!
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Guess I'll be waiting until we hear more regarding different payment options (time-frames) other than 1 month at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by roblowen View Post
        Guess I'll be waiting until we hear more regarding different payment options (time-frames) other than 1 month at a time.
        Same. I just tried signing up and it didn't work for me in Firefox. But I might as well just hold off if there's going to be other options in the future. Let me pay for 1-year at a time.
        [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
        [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
        [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
        [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Im getting this error, just subbed about 10 mins ago:

WoWScrnShot_121015_201032.jpg
          "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
          Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBissto View Post
            Im getting this error, just subbed about 10 mins ago:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1953[/ATTACH]
            We're investigating your account to see what is going on. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information. Sorry about this.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
              We're investigating your account to see what is going on. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information. Sorry about this.
              no rush, ive got to go to work anyway , just tried out the gold farming guide and it looks awesome! cant wait to get home and explore it all more!
              Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Yeah, I just got a similar error. Says my guides are out of date and my access will expire in 1 hour even though I've installed the updates and run scan & repair.

Comment

Originally posted by phnoupher View Post
                  Yeah, I just got a similar error. Says my guides are out of date and my access will expire in 1 hour even though I've installed the updates and run scan & repair.
                  Try updating your guides this should be fixed now.

Comment

For those wondering right now we only have the monthly option since this is a new endeavor for us and we have to see how things go. If there is enough demand for it we may add in other options like quarterly or yearly.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hello, congratulations for this fantastic idea of Zygor Elite !!!
                      I have a question:
                      if for any reason or problem with the credit card, your monthly payment is not paid, what happens?

Comment

That did the trick, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by robyx View Post
                          Hello, congratulations for this fantastic idea of Zygor Elite !!!
                          I have a question:
                          if for any reason or problem with the credit card, your monthly payment is not paid, what happens?
                          You'll get a few messages letting you know we're attempting a rebill and it failed. After enough failures your account will go into expired status. You'll then lose access the all the Elite guides except ones you already owned. You will need to correct your billing to then resume access.

Comment

Had a problem with trying to pay for it earlier - didn't go through via PP so I tried with a CC. I clicked the orange button to process it and it grayed for a few seconds and then went back to the original color... but didn't go anywhere. I even tried switching from Chrome to IE but that did the same thing. I waited about 30 mins and tried again and then it went through... so I did as I said, I joined it on the first day it was available.
                            * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

I own all the guides but im interested in the monthly 4 next xpac will i still be eligible 4 the loyalty payment at that time?

Comment

Yes, the loyalty rate will be available to you until at least Legion is released.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X