Zygor Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of Points:

1. Zygor Support (especially Cabby) ROCKS!. I got on a chat session and he/she walked me through some steps and damn, the install worked! The Client Functioned. And I have Zygor in Game. The patience and assistance was awesome. Thanks

Solution path:
    1. Removed Java (via windows remove application process), reinstalled from Oracle site, and verified installation via Oracle site. (Version 8, update 66 or 8u66)

2. Removed all previous Zygor Elite install attempt folders and applications/files

3. Down loaded client installer

4. Checked Task Manager, Details tab for JAVA.EXE running, ended it!

5. Ran Client Installer (and responded to prompts) and did NOT have it start when done (unchecked that box). Client Icon/shortcut was on Desk Top!

6. Checked Task Manager, Details tab for JAVA.EXE running, ended it!

7. Ran Client from the Desktop Shortcut (MUST do it this way - the run command in the shortcut includes Java and needed parm's)

8. OMGosh, it worked.!!!!!!
    [I][B][U]In the context of it all, life is short - make the best of it!!![/U][/B][/I]
    [B][I]Deathrys[/I][/B] the DK; [B][I]Ghoulrys[/I][/B] the Rogue; [B][I]Charlys[/I][/B] the Pally; [B][I]Cyphyr[/I][/B] the Crazy 'lock!; [B][I]Czyphyr[/I][/B] the Warrior; [B][I]Xyphyr[/I][/B] the Druid; [B][I]Zederys[/I][/B] the Market Maven

Comment

I am not an Elite customer, maybe in the future but not right now. I had to reinstall Zygor. (Followed steps explained above and it runs ingame just fine.) Here's my problem and my question:

1. Since I reinstalled, I do not see Zygor installed as a program and cannot open it outside of WoW like I used to. I do not see an updater.

2. Will customers who continue to outright buy guides continue to get the 'lifetime' updates to guides they have purchased? I mean the free updates we have always gotten (like when new quests are added for world events, etc), not free upgrades (like to Legion content)?

Thank you Zygor!

Comment

Originally posted by terie65 View Post
        I am not an Elite customer, maybe in the future but not right now. I had to reinstall Zygor. (Followed steps explained above and it runs ingame just fine.) Here's my problem and my question:

1. Since I reinstalled, I do not see Zygor installed as a program and cannot open it outside of WoW like I used to. I do not see an updater.

2. Will customers who continue to outright buy guides continue to get the 'lifetime' updates to guides they have purchased? I mean the free updates we have always gotten (like when new quests are added for world events, etc), not free upgrades (like to Legion content)?

Thank you Zygor!
        1. It sounds like the desktop shortcut just didn't get created. You can run the client installer again but this time on the 3rd window uncheck the option to run the client, just finish the installation and exit. That should get it to create the desktop shortcut for you.

2. Yes, you will still get your lifetime updates to the guides you have purchased as a one-time payment.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. All is well now.

Comment

I'm curious, is there an Elite section of the forum yet? If so I don't have permission for it. Wasn't aware if it was created since I haven't been on in a while.

Comment

No, there is not an Elite forum section.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The monthly price makes sense for the fact we are paying for a research team to make sure guides are updated.

I also love the Zygor sync and AH cloud tools. Those were a surprise and I would have signed up sooner if I had known it can help with AH prices even when not ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanbloom View Post
                  I also love the Zygor sync and AH cloud tools. Those were a surprise and I would have signed up sooner if I had known it can help with AH prices even when not ingame.
                  What do you mean by helping with AH prices even when not ingame?
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    What do you mean by helping with AH prices even when not ingame?
                    I mean that it's constantly keeping track of historical data. That way I can know my prices are accurate. I found out by browsing the features page that it does indeed mention the AH cloud data later on. I was just thrilled by the first few pages that I signed up right away. Been extremely happy with my decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X