Field Photographer Achievement is missing a lot of locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Photographer Achievement is missing a lot of locations

Just a heads up that the Field Photographer achievement, where you use your S.E.L.F.I.E camera and take a happy snap at all the listed locations throughout Azeroth, is missing a whole 12 locations. These are as follows -

Lights Hope Chapel
    Mount Neverest
    Stormspire
    Blackrock Mountain
    Ravenholdt Manor
    Uthers Tomb
    Temple of Karabor
    Karazhan
    Shapers Terrace
    Vashjir
    Westfall Lighthouse
    Auchindoun

As well as missing so many locations, the path the guide takes you on is, in my opinion, not the fastest and most direct route. I back-peddled a number of times to continents I had already been in for previous locations.

I use the Horde version, and I choose to use the fastest most direct travel route in my settings, just in case that is relevant to the issue.

Also the guide does not recognise when you have taken the selfie pic, even when it's been ticked off in the achievement log, so you have to manually click 'Mark as Complete' every time you've taken one.

Thanks.
    Last edited by littlemissavi; October 4, 2015, 07:12 PM.

I see the line for it to take the selfie at Light's Hope Chapel in the guide, should be step 10 of the guide (Alliance) or step 11 (Horde). Could you open up your guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) and tell me what it shows in the lower left corner for the version number?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I get my Selfie stick kidna 2 weeks ago and even fnished it that day thanks to Zygor addons.

Comment

Working...
      X