Treasures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasures?

I have enabled the map overlay for the treasures when I started a character on the US realms and it was great, but After I have collected or killed the rare they are still there on the map and makes it very cluttered, os there anyway to remove them once collected like the handynotes addon I used before?

Also is there a full guide to collect every treasure over every zone? just so I can speed through it all

Try typing /re into the chat window to reload the UI then look to see if the treasures you already collected are then removed from the map. Maybe something is keeping it from being removed from the map when it should be. Please let us know if a reload makes a difference so we can look into it.

We don't have a guide to get all of the treasures but we do have the Master/Grand Treasure Hunter achievement guide for getting the achievement for gathering 200 treasures.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

After running around to collect more (Forgot to update before, sorry) and when I pick up a treasure the icon is still on the map. Reload removes it but it would be nice to have it dissapear without a reload each time like it did when I was using handynotes for it

Comment

Clicking on the treasure in the map will also make it dissapear.
        -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

Treasures are not removing themselves from the map overlay after I have gathered them. I have attempted /reloadui etc. to update the map to no avail. Additionally, I have done what Gudleif suggested (clicking the map) as this has worked for me in the past but no longer.

I will point out the particular item was Abu'Gar's finest reel.
          Last edited by enjoiskyler; January 4, 2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X