Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is possible

Hey guys,
    I just completed the grand treasure hunter guide for the Draenor Pathfinder Achievement and it got me thinking about the levelling guides.
    Yes, I cannot fault the guides as being an extremely efficient way to power level to max. They are brilliant
    Now here is my dream guide for the character I don't need to power level. Let's call it the Every nook and cranny guide. The treasure finder guide took me to places that I had never seen or considered to see. It opened up for me a whole new dimension to the game by showing that the developers and the Zygor Team have put an enormous effort into the detail, in all of the out of the way places as well as the rewards.
    Is it possible, to have a guide where as you level you are taken to the out of the way places where the hidden treasure and useful (gear items /nick knacks) are, that gets you your loremaster for each zone and your exploration achievements.
    I travelled to Malaysia twice where the first time I took the whirlwind tour and loved it. But the second time, I took 3 months off and saw everything I could possible see. The second trip was much more satisfying.
    Whilst the levelling guide is what I would call a tourist guide of Azeroth lets have a Leisurely Seasoned Travellers' guide to Azeroth for those of us who want to see everything as we level (Safari Suits, Pith Helmets with Gin & Tonics a must).
    Just a simple wish, nothing more

The new POI system that we're finishing will allow you to take some of those little diversions as you level if you want.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X