Zygor Testimony... Good/Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Testimony... Good/Bad

I've had zygor for awhile not a long long time but since at least Lich King and before carbonite addon worked really nice with it.

It is a great addon system with great features like guides for dungeons, dailies, events, professions so on. Even has a suggest and search feature.

The guide system is fluid like and well build. I've not seen any errors from zygor since removing crappy addons that I'm glad are gone. Rewinding and fast forwarding to the next not finished quest or just to catch a flight point you forgot to grab is easy the longer and more time you spend learning the guide.

But on a side note. I was so happy with the way the Zygor team does their job when they released information that they would make a guide for Wildstar. I was happy to try a new game out with there expertise in making guides. That I purchased the guide and once the game finally came out I played the game when I could. Then I think just before I made it to level 23 or 24. Zygor announced that they would no longer work on the guide. Since I knew the guide was discontinued I stopped playing Wildstar because of the announcement. I started getting into WoW again so I figured I would buy a couple more guides and then I figured I would ask support if I could get credit for the Wildstar guide and I thought to myself I would buy a couple more for the alliance side.

Even though I didn't get angry for the support doing there job I was told;

"I'm sorry but we only do exchanges/refunds in the first 60 days from the purchase date of a guide."

"I'm sorry. We had a disclaimer on the product page that we might have to discontinue the guides if the game didn't do well. I'm not able to help in this situation."

I was shot down feeling punished. So I don't know if this testimony is really labeled as good or bad. You decide and careful with your choices I guess you have to make sure they have a guarantee before doing anything. And no I'm not going to end this with now I'm going to use Dugi guides because of this. I still believe in Zygor and wish them a good year..
Working...
X