OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When re-starting a guide with already completed quests...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When re-starting a guide with already completed quests...

If a guide has been partially completed, then reloaded...it always hangs at certain points. If you click on the arrow to prompt the guide to move on to the next step, it fails to automatically proceed to the next incomplete step. I have to relog in order for the guide to begin automatically moving forward. Can you fix this?

Also, the guide is hanging based upon Draenor quest lines dependent upon which outpost the player has constructed. This proved confusing and caused me to roam about the map for well over an hour before I finally found an obscure post on Wowhead that told me that this was a buy in the Zygor guide. I was trying to find quest locations and get quests from NPCs who would not speak to me. This was because I did not have the correct outpost build for what the guide was trying to get me to do.

This all results from loading partially completed guide segments or returning to them for whatever reason before they had been completed.

I think the could be streamlined. The reason most of us have your guide is to save us time. I was very upset that I had to spend over an hour of my time on a wild goose chase because the guide wasn't able to identify that I didn't have the outpost that it thought I did.

When you open the guide selection window click on the word Recent at the top and you'll see a list of recently opened guides. If you select the guide from in there it will load that guide on the last step you had been on without the need to worry about trying to fast forward to the spot.

Also, when you are fast forwarding thru a guide if it stops on a odd step like you talk about right click on the next step button and that will start it fast forwarding again. Left click is for only one step at a time.

Which faction and guide were you having problems with for the outpost buildings?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I had the same problem with the guide. I had built the "lumber yard" in Gorgrond, Guide Gorgrond 92-94 step 21. When I came back to Gorgrond to continue the questline (after hitting 100) the guide skipped right over step 21 and went on as if I had built the "Sparring Arena". Step 21 gives you the option of "Click here if you chose the Highpass Logging Camp". If the guide had paused here when restarting it, I wouldn't have run around for an hour looking for quests that didn't exist because I didn't have that building.

Comment

BTW, if that can be fixed soon, that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X