Just Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Frustration

AS a general rule,when you use a product for yrs you expect the guide to get updated.
    World events should be updated when it happens-NOT 3 days later if at all..

Useless gold guide ?
    Come on guys Do you really expect me to believe that all 5 MAXED pro's I have they are ALL stagnant? I call BS on that !!!!! I Tested your theory for a 4 day period on a tarot,I sold 7.Define stagnant !!!!

Just a long time customer gettin tired of you smoke........

We're sorry to hear about your frustration with our products. We want to make sure your concerns are addressed.

In the case of World Events, can you specify which one took 3 days or wasn't updated at all? So far we've managed to have our event guide updated within a day for all holidays this year except Lunar Festival (which has larger guides than the others).

Love Is In The Air:
    Started Feb 2nd
    Guide available Feb 3rd

Lunar Festival
    Started Feb 16th
    Guide updated: Feb 18th

Noblegarden
    Started April 6th
    Guide updated: April 7th

Childrens Week
    Started April 27th
    Guide updated: April 28th

Source: http://zygorguides.com/blog/

As for the Gold Guide reporting stagnant, that definitely sounds like something is off in your guide configuration. The Gold Guide needs to be properly synced with your server to work properly. The bottom of the Gold Guide menu should report any issues with your configuration, such as Historical Data being out of date, or an auction scan being needed. Also, make sure to open your tradeskill panel for all your professions so that data can be accessed. Finally, make sure you're running the latest version of the Gold Guide.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I just got the gold one yesterday, while yet I see stuff being stagnant, I know I'm running the latest ones. You could try going to the ah, opening it up & scanning it. I noticed as the times changed and the market changed if I scanned ah with Zygors guide then it changed the market on the items, have you tried that? Are you getting an error when you log in about Zygor's guide too? Sometimes that error is the cause of a glitch Also, if you get an error when logging in from Zygor or at any point in time, try screen shotting it and uploading it to the forums to show, I have found that helps them pinpoint the problem to better help you be able to fix it. But those can be uploaded to Zygor's Bugs & glitches forum....I have never had an issue with a glitch not getting fixed when I've pointed it out. But definitely, good rule of them make sure you check zygor for updates always, for me its once a week...my dad does it daily before playing. That could help rule out the problem your having.
      I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
      [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Working...
      X