My Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Comparison

After much game play with the zygor leveling guide and dungeon guide, here is how it stacks up to Dugi Guides imo.

Zygor has a great feel to me. I like the interface, I love the way it feels when playing, all in all a pleasant experience.

Dugi, very clean and to the point, not leaving much to be desired. Very straight forward.

Both are great as far as feel and appearance go, so the main deciding factor is how effective they work.

Dugi has a few issues with the arrow and doesn't have the fastest root 100% of the time but its really just nit-picking for me.

Heres the problem with zygor. Zygor, even though it has a great leveling feel for me, Zygor cannot seem to handle anything dealing with caves, Turning in quests is a hassle if you dont turn in the quests in exactly the right order even though the quest givers are side by side. The auto suggest feature is great and all, unless it says the next fastest area to level is 4 areas away, 1 of which is alliance territory. So whereas I could have just finished the zone I was in, I had to run (level 20ish) for about 30 minutes not including the ghost runs from getting killed by alliance guards. Not to mention when I que a dungeon, it only auto detects the dungeon about 60% of the time.

Point being, I love zygor, but there are a few kinks to be worked out before I drop anymore money into it. Dugi was $30 for the horde 1-90 guide, and it pretty much picks up on the quests for dungeons without any real need for a dungeon guide.
    Zygor was $50 for the leveling loremaster and dungeon guides, with a 25% discount.

I know, I know, its a lifetime warranty that guarantees updates. The current issue are of more concern to me personally.

Windows 8.1 64 bit
    Intel Celeron Cpu N2830 @ 2.16GHz, 4.GB RAM, Intel Hd Graphics.

We believe we've narrowed down and fixed the cave issue. Coming in an upcoming update soon.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X