Buying the Gold Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying the Gold Guide

Is it worth it to buy this guide as it is $50. Honest assessments please.

I'd like to know as well... I've been tossing around the idea of purchasing the guide, I was excited to see the tax day cupon in my inbox, but it doesn't work on this guide (bummer!).

Comment

Like any product there are people that like the Gold guide and people that don't like the Gold guide. I can't really say one way or the other since I'm biased, but you can always make use of our 60 day refund policy if you do not find the Gold guide to your liking.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

sorry it was a total waste of $50 for me :-( I didn't know about the refund offer

Comment

Originally posted by brisky1947 View Post
          sorry it was a total waste of $50 for me :-( I didn't know about the refund offer
          Can you explain why you felt it was a total waste? How did the product not meet your expectations? What would you like to have seen it do differently? Have you stayed on top of all the updates because we've been making changes and new additions based on community feedback. Any input helps us make an even better product.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I have paid for the gold guide, but can't sync it in the Client
            I have picked EU, but when I try to pick server (realm) I have nothing to pick. Its a blank square. I can see it in game, but as it isn't synced I wont work correctly.
            As I have only just paid for it, I am thinking of going for a refund unless someone can help with syncing the client with the realm I play on.

Comment

Originally posted by alow View Post
              I have paid for the gold guide, but can't sync it in the Client
              I have picked EU, but when I try to pick server (realm) I have nothing to pick. Its a blank square. I can see it in game, but as it isn't synced I wont work correctly.
              As I have only just paid for it, I am thinking of going for a refund unless someone can help with syncing the client with the realm I play on.
              Hit the reload button in the bottom right corner of the WoW Gold Guide tab. See if that fixes it

Comment

If that suggestion doesn't work try exiting the client completely (right click the Z icon in the task bar tray and select Exit) and then re-start the client. Re-starting the client has worked for others with a similar problem.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I really like the guide, There's a few things I wish it did better (i'm sure it'll get there).

As for it being "worth" $50 -- That's completely relative. I have a great job with disposable income, so $50 isn't a big enough of a deal (I also bought it on sale). That said, if I was working minimum wage at a walmart somewhere, that story might be different.

Comment

I am a long time user of Zygor Guides. I don't usually respond to questions such as "Worth it" as that is often opinion. What I will say is that the Gold guide lives up to Zygor's usual quality. If you are an Auction House wizard, you will not find this part of the guide worth spending any money on. If you are new to the AH, it will be of value to you and may be worth the money. The other parts of the guide are useful to anyone that plays in the manner they are designed to be used. Since there is a 60 Day refund policy. Give it a try, develop your own opinion of value to you based on your play style and skills. Like it, great. If not, nothing lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X