OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will I get the OPTIMAL Levelling and LOREMASTER guide that I paid for ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, I just went through the leveling guide, with my focus being purely on leveling, and made it from 90-100 in 2 days. The guide that is offered as a leveling guide IS optimal. Taking time to run around and get treasures and rares is not. I have leveled toons in both ways and following the leveling guide to a T got me to 100 days faster. If you want something that is going to add in rares and treasures, then it is not going to be optimal for leveling.

What I did with my last toon that I followed the guide with is that I got to 100, then used the guides to go back and get the achievements and treasures that I wanted to get.

Honestly, at this point I feel like your posts are more trolls than anything else. If you were looking for an OPTIMAL LEVELING GUIDE then you wouldn't want the guide to deviate from the path that will actually level you the fastest.

Comment

We added a new Points of Interest system in yesterdays big update that integrates treasures and rare spawns into the addon. If you set the feature to Quick Access mode it will only show POI's that flow well together with the Leveling guide, giving you the optimal Leveling guide you guys have been wanting. Be sure to let us know what you think of the new feature once you've had a chance to try it out.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X