OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will I get the OPTIMAL Levelling and LOREMASTER guide that I paid for ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will I get the OPTIMAL Levelling and LOREMASTER guide that I paid for ?

I am still waiting for an OPTIMAL levelling guide for the World of Warcraft,Warlords of Draenor Expansion pack. When will I be receiving this ?

My current guide is not optimal as it avoids all treasures and rare spawns in the Draenor zones and I have the Garrison quests in another directory which I keep having to go backwards and forwards to. Could the quests for the garrison not be put in at the end of every zone, and the Treasures and Rare Spawn positions added in with the levelling part. If a player decides they cannot kill the rare spawn they can always skip the step and continue onto the next. This will give us more choice with use of this product.

I am also waiting for a complete Levelling and Loremaster guide for the same Expansion. I have paid for the above item why is it that I am still yet to receive an update for it.
    There are now 6 achievements added to the Loremaster section for this expansion and the guide is still yet to be updated.
    I currently have 5.0.11671
    ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

The main quests for building your garrison, adding your profession buildings, and upgrading your town hall to level 3 are integrated into the Leveling guides already. The treasure chests are part of the Achievements guides and only the rares that are needed for an achievement are in the Achievements guides. For the Loremaster stuff, all of that is already in the guides if you follow the Leveling guides to the very end, the only thing missing is that we don't have them added into the Loremaster section yet.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      The main quests for building your garrison, adding your profession buildings, and upgrading your town hall to level 3 are integrated into the Leveling guides already. The treasure chests are part of the Achievements guides and only the rares that are needed for an achievement are in the Achievements guides. For the Loremaster stuff, all of that is already in the guides if you follow the Leveling guides to the very end, the only thing missing is that we don't have them added into the Loremaster section yet.
      I understand you are trying to (milk)make as much money from your customers as you can, but I have paid for an optimal levelling guide. I have not got this, with your guides I currently enter Gorgrond at level 92 with me collecting all treasures and killing the rare spawns in Shadowmoon Valley, I enter at level 94/5. Please can you give me what I paid for, as at the current state your Optimal guide is sub-optimal and is not the quickest way to get to level 100.

Comment

And if someone just killed a rare mob before you reached it? If it was in the guide you'd wait up to 5 minutes for the respawn and come back here to complain about that (I encountered such low respawn rates even in Shadowmoon).
        Also some rare mobs are wandering around. You may even run into trouble trying to catch them (like I did for the first wanted quest in Talador where I accidently got too near to the Horde base).

The same applies to many treasures. Reaching some trasures makes you feel like Super Mario.

Only because you personally are able to do things or are lucky with the spawns does not mean everyone else can do the same. And the guide is for everyone but especially for less experienced players who are the majority of the WoW players.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          You may even run into trouble trying to catch them (like I did for the first wanted quest in Talador where I accidently got too near to the Horde base).

The same applies to many treasures. Reaching some trasures makes you feel like Super Mario.
          This happened to me the first time I attempted to kill the bird, I was too busy looking up instead of where I was going also trying to get the mount item in Shadowmoon, I couldn't keep up with the mob and it ran off.
          Again this happened to me when trying to reach the frog in the cave in Shadowmoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            And if someone just killed a rare mob before you reached it?
            For the amount of XP the rare spawns give a player compared to xp from quests it is worth waiting for the mob/treasure to respawn. Most treasures respawn with a few seconds of being tapped, rare spawns take a few minutes and respawn quicker than doing a comparable amount of quests for the same xp.

Comment

When i ran my main Paladin though the guide, i found i was skipping every second zone because the guide caused me to quickly out level everything,

Comment

If you want to gather treasures while you level, grab an addon called 'Handy Notes' and grab the addon module for Handy Notes called HandyNotes_DraenorTreasures.

Handy Notes

HandyNotes_DraenorTreasures

Also, if you want rare mobs, _NPCScan and _NPCScan Overlay.

_NPCScan

_NPCScan.Overlay

These four addons will simply add icons (for treasures) and coloured blobs (for rare spawns) to your map and minimap for locations on where all of these are.
                Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Thank you for contributing. Those addons help. But, the point of this thread I believe is that those things should be included in the Zygor guide since they are part of the most efficient and speedy leveling path. We pay for the guide to the fastest leveling and shouldn't have to down load more addons to accomplish that end. Nor should we have to buy an addition guide for them.

Comment

As a side note after this expansion I more than likely will not buy a single guide from zygor. I have purchased them in the past and liked them. This expansion, the guides seem half hearted and the team points to another guide to accomplish what should be accomplished by the guide I paid for. I paid $30 for the upgrade of the guides to cover the 10 levels added in WoD. I am sure there are a lot of others that did the same making Zygor thousands of dollars and I just don't think we as a group of customers got what we paid for and there has been little in the way explanation as to why we aren't getting what we paid for. It has been a lot of try this other guide or that is in a different guide give us $50 or more to get what should be included in the guide you already purchased.
                    Hopefully they correct the issues and return to their old ways of being the best guide and guide provider or their loyal customers will probably be less loyal and try out some of the other guides that are on the market.
                    Last edited by billyb3; April 11, 2015, 08:04 AM. Reason: clarity and typos

Comment

Originally posted by billyb3 View Post
                      This expansion, the guides seem half hearted and the team points to another guide to accomplish what should be accomplished by the guide I paid for. .
                      The problem is that the expansion itself is half-hearted..

ZG will still get you to level 100 in the minimal amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                        The problem is that the expansion itself is half-hearted..

ZG will still get you to level 100 in the minimal amount of time.
                        It may be minimal but, Zygor used to be able to honestly say it was the fastest possible path to max level. it can no longer say that honestly. If you add the treasures in it would significantly cut the leveling time. Adding in the rares would cut it more. The excuse of you may not be able to solo a rare doesn't hold water when you can just make it an optional thing. Or only include the ones that what ever class can easily solo. As far as jumping puzzles, or what ever you want to call the treasures that require jumping, don't include the ones that are not worth the time. There are a large number of treasures that are just sitting there in the open that the guide just runs by the free 20K experience.

Comment

It may be minimal but, Zygor used to be able to honestly say it was the fastest possible path to max level. it can no longer say that honestly. If you add the treasures in it would significantly cut the leveling time. Adding in the rares would cut it more. The excuse of you may not be able to solo a rare doesn't hold water when you can just make it an optional thing. Or only include the ones that what ever class can easily solo. As far as jumping puzzles, or what ever you want to call the treasures that require jumping, don't include the ones that are not worth the time. There are a large number of treasures that are just sitting there in the open that the guide just runs by the free 20K experience.
                          You are free to grab the treasures as you run past them.

But the problem is that the guide can not guarantee those rares and treasures will be there. In my opinion, it should recommend locations where you can grab them but those should be part of another step.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                            You are free to grab the treasures as you run past them.

But the problem is that the guide can not guarantee those rares and treasures will be there. In my opinion, it should recommend locations where you can grab them but those should be part of another step.
                            How would i know they are there to grab without something telling me. The guide can see if you have gotten the treasure. If you haven't and it is easy to get it should send you there. If you haven't gotten a treasure it will be there. I am not sure why you are defending them not making the guide give the "optimal" leveling path. Which is what we paid for. Not the "slightly faster then just following the storyline" path.

Comment

How would i know they are there to grab without something telling me. The guide can see if you have gotten the treasure. If you haven't and it is easy to get it should send you there. If you haven't gotten a treasure it will be there. I am not sure why you are defending them not making the guide give the "optimal" leveling path. Which is what we paid for. Not the "slightly faster then just following the storyline" path.
                              The guide should probably point them out but if someone else has grabbed it recently, then players would be forced to wait for a respawn. My experience with the pandaria treasures tells me that is hours at least, days sometimes.

My point is that the guide isn't perfect... no one has claimed that... but if you do every step in the guide from start to finish... you will be given more than enough XP to level 90 to 100 twice over. Personally, i feel i got what i paid for.

Comment

Working...
                              X