X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESO guide

I purchased ESO leveling guide bundle. Despite numerous bugs and problems
    I found the guide very useful. Never would have bought it if I knew it would be discontinued and no longer updated and supported as promised.

I am assuming those of us who bought the guide to be receiving a refund in near future.

Originally posted by nilborne View Post
    I purchased ESO leveling guide bundle. Despite numerous bugs and problems
    I found the guide very useful. Never would have bought it if I knew it would be discontinued and no longer updated and supported as promised.

I am assuming those of us who bought the guide to be receiving a refund in near future.
    Since we had no way of knowing whether ESO would be successful enough to support the cost of long term guide maintenance we sold the product with a disclaimer stating that if the game failed we might have to discontinue the guide. This can still be seen on the ESO sales page under the Ongoing Updates and Maintenance section here:
    http://zygorguides.com/guides/eso/leveling

The game going free to play is a sign of the same failure that caused us to discontinue the guides in the first place. Of course, a lot of players are deciding to come back and play which creates interest in the guides again. We are looking into every option in order to address this situation.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X