Wonky Gear Suggestions for Deathknight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonky Gear Suggestions for Deathknight

I am currently level 73 as a Dwarven DeathKnight. The Gear suggestion portion of the dungeons and gear guide along with the gear system that detects best quest rewards for your character keeps selecting items with int to replace my str and sta items. Usually the items it tells me to replace them with are much worse than what I am wearing both iLvl wise and stat wise. Almost every item it picks is a int /sta item with no str, crit or haste. Haste is a very important stat for blood dk (my main spec) as it refreshes my runes much faster. Is this gear module like this all the way to 100? The stuff it tells me to use doesn't really make sense. It also constantly wants me to replace my heirlooms I'm wearing. Here's an example for what its doing with almost every slot:

My Backslot (cloak) (heirloom)
    ilvl 159
    9 armor
    13 str
    20 sta
    9 crit
    9 haste
    5% exp boost

It tells me to replace it with
    Sha'tari Anchorite's Cloak
    ilvl 115
    8 armor
    12 int
    28 sta

If i did this i would lose:
    -1 armor
    -13 str
    -9 crit
    -9haste
    -5% exp

it does this for every piece I have. Some even act as if +6 stamina is worth losing the +18 bonus armor i have along with many other stats like str, crit, haste etc. Is it just the deathknight's gear suggestions that are screwy or is it that way with the other classes as well? I know blood spec is a tank spec but you can't tank if your generating no dmg to hold agro.

This sounds like the one bug we had a while ago that would make the gear system think you didn't have anything equipped so it would always suggest pretty much any item you found in order to get you equipped with something. Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. Exit WoW
    2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. Run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. Go back in game and see if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X