Great guides... Not sure what all the complaining is about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great guides... Not sure what all the complaining is about

Just wanted to make a quick post here. I am new again to WOW after taking a 7 year break from the game. Got back into it with a $5 investment on the battle chest deal.

I was really enjoying the game but was constantly going to wowhead and other web sites looking up where to go next. If frequently get lost in the game and would just start grinding out dungeons to get to the next level. Around level 73 or so I started reading up on the various in game guides that were available.

Despite the general consensus that in game guides were no longer necessary I tried the zygor free demo on a low level alt I have and I was hooked!!!

Zygor makes leveling much easier AND much more fun. I'm no longer getting wildly lost in the game running around aimlessly. I really don't have time for that given my job and family.

I'm actually surprised there is so much negativity on in game guides. It makes no sense. These guides are fantastic and really add to the game tremendously.

I'll also add the draenor guide seems to have a good deal more of specificity of where to go. More waypoints. Makes it even easier to get around and know exactly which way to head.

I'd say my only criticism is the high cost. I do think you would sell many more copies at a lower price point. I also hope you offer deals on future expansion upgrades since I bought all but 1 guide. I'd also suggest a package deal on all the guides. I think you'd sell more guides to more people that was too. And more people could enjoy WOW with a guide.

It really is an amazing game.

So thanks zygor! And keep up the great work!
Working...
X