Only for current useres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rossasbill View Post
    My first try at the guide it told me to buy ALL of the "Enchant Bracer - Major Stamina" for like 89.00 each and sell them for 215.00. I bought them all as it said and relisted them for 214.00, Ive had to drop the price numerous times and am now back down to 98.00 where I finally sold 2 of them. Still stuck with the rest and about to drop price again.
    To be fair to the guide, flipping always carries a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by beeblestv View Post
      To be fair to the guide, flipping always carries a risk.
      It does, but the data is just way off. I mean, no where near accurate.

Your better off doing the old fashioned method, pen and paper + TSM. Watch the market, jot down low and high prices with median prices and then ease your way in.

Leave the beta test to those who have gold to lose lol....
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
        It does, but the data is just way off. I mean, no where near accurate.
        Can you provide examples of where you think it's "way off". Tooltips have been added so you can easily see the data our system uses. We're a small team, so it's difficult to test conditions on every realm, so any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

The main problem is, that the useability isnt good. It is getting better with tooltips now, but the gui is far from beeing useable.
          Too slow, to less useability, lacks of integration into blizzard ui... Many bugs.. for ex. when scanning bag only items, the addon wont stop scanning until logout.. the results are fps drops and bad respond of the auction house..

Comment

Originally posted by pootch View Post
            Too slow, to less useability, lacks of integration into blizzard ui... Many bugs.. for ex. when scanning bag only items, the addon wont stop scanning until logout.. the results are fps drops and bad respond of the auction house..
            Too slow? The UI should be practically instant opening menus, switching between panels, loading guides, ect. Can you be more specific?

The scanning you're describing is probably because you have a ton of items. The guide features 2 types of scans: quick scan, and page by page scanning. The quick scan should take less than a minute to run. The "Appraise" button, which scans all your inventory items, will vary based on how many items you have.

Our next update will enhance the status message so you can see what item it's scanning and what stage of the scan it's on.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I would really like to see a demo or an actual video of this in action not just from buying to flipping and seeing the results. Or start with X gold and only do ah stuff no questing, killing for gold too see how its working out for people. I still think $35 would be a good price for the guide. If it stays at $50 i'll never buy it I will use it if gifted or lowered price. This is just a game after all. I could be using the money to buying hot pockets and chips watching youtube all day though that would run out I guess. Hope all who bought is getting there moneys worth. I likely just buy a game token in the next patch and get gold that way.

Comment

Working...
              X