Shopping List feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping List feature request

Here's a thing I'd find really handy in the Shopping List...

I'd like it to add the maximum "current price" from the Zygor auction pane along with the names as you add them to the shopping list.

For example, after a scan I look at the Zygor auction pane to see what it's suggesting, and I pick something like Greater Astral Essence, when I mouse over it it displays several line items of "worth, cur price, buy, sell" and so on. With the "cur price" at this moment ranging from 37s95c (top row) to 42s94c (bottom row). When I click to add it to the shopping list I'd love for both "Greater Astral Essence" and "42s 94c" added, rather than just the name.

It's only a minor thing, and I'll be fine without it (and I'm enjoying using the guide, it's kinda relaxing in an odd way) but if the feature suddenly turned up in an update I'd be super happy

Thanks
    -D

Is there a way to automate buying items form the shopping list? As it stands clicking every single auction takes forever and is sooo tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by roblinz_10 View Post
      Is there a way to automate buying items form the shopping list? As it stands clicking every single auction takes forever and is sooo tedious.
      I believe this is something that is being looked at by the team.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

this would be great to have =)

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          I believe this is something that is being looked at by the team.
          Please emphasize how important this is. As it stands now, it's incredibly tedious. I resort to using TSM's shopping module to buy the items because it is unworkable otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X