Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the guide working...at all?

Hey,

I got the guide and was all ready to earn me some gold...

But it seems like , at least when it comes to the Chamber of Aspects server, that the guide just sort of gave up.

The guide has been synced every time before I play and I do a scan at the auctioneer; the issue is that the guide is , well half finished.

It tried getting me to sell 16 sour goat cheese for 9k gold. It makes auctions which Gray out the auctions check box, it suggests items which don't seem to sell and it generally hasn't helped at all.

I've just spent my birthday money on a guide that tells me to sell things that either dont sell or are priced weirdly by the guide, which has features a ZygorDev said were meant to be removed, namely vendor runs, or suggests ways to make gold by selling transmog sets which would take a lifetime to get.

At the moment the guide is just untrustworthy and laughable for the price...

It Might well have just said " how to be rich: get money" .
    Last edited by jokerbex; March 9, 2015, 03:00 AM.

There are customers who have said they've been making gold with the guide easily and others like yourself who haven't had much success. I think some of it is probably down to the different server economies, but we are definitely looking into everything to see if there is anything we can do to improve the guide to make it work better on all servers.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Make sure you synced your auction server data in the client installer.

Comment

I've made about 10k on a medium population server (Uldum), so it definitely does work.It needs a lot of improvement, and you still need to know how to read the market, but I've had very good luck with it.

Comment

At the moment my main money makers are just selling greens I find from Iron horde mobs while I farm for armor scraps. The prices on most items seems to have settled but now its suggesting I sell 11 steaks for 11k...

Think it needs to find its feet really, very buggy but can see the general concept.

Comment

Working...
          X