SO i payed $50 for an AH addon....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO i payed $50 for an AH addon....lol

SOOO i was super excited for this guide...thought i may make some gold flipping i made more gold on my own then with this so far loss is at 20k why does this guide tell me too buy my own product and undercut myself their is no brain in this...i really wish the best for it because i bought it yes but damnn.....
    tells me too buy X amount of shit and right when i buy it it tells me too undercut myself too lose money wtf i post an item and lose money because i undercut myself cant post at same price???? yes but i thought this guide did everything on its own
    thought for the price it would be as good as the leveling guide which is amazing just my OP.
    wait just use the AH app at least it tells you norm percentages not selling a pie for 7k each recommended lol and yes i do update like twice an hour im not bashing zygor because they are great and amazing people. i just feel like i bought the AH add on and now my bags are full of shit that does not sell but the guide says it does sorry......zygor does own and will own i just hope we get up too speed.

again not trying too trash talk zygor because they are great just i dont understand why it says buy X amount at X price so i do then go too post them and lose about 1k because i have too undercut "myself" its an easy bypass but a hell of a f up when u start
    if your just mass posting you may not notice your screwing yourself over ive seen myself keep posting and keep undercutting my own its screwing the market just like how it tells me to buy 800 of so and so and i do then i lose hella money because i crashed the market from buying it lols its just an AH app and basic knowledge buy 7 X amount at 25g sell a stack of 20 for 8g lols hella loss

I'm not very happy with this brainless guide aswell.

I lost alot of of gold buying and selling thinge.. Ofcourse there is a big risk with flipping AH, i know that but this is just silly!!
    Look at these screenshots.
    screen shot 1 tells me to sell an item for 791G
    Screenshot 2 tells me to seel an item for 1063G

Screenshot 1 is the suggested buy-out price Zygor's guide gave me.
    Screenshot 2 is the suggested buy-out price Auctionator addon gave me.

I bought this item cause the gold guide said to buy it for 699g
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

I think i lost 20k gold since i have this addon. And then to think i have paid €50 euro's for this!!

Come with a update please! or just refund me.. i can do better manually.

Comment

For me it costs 65USD, because of taxes so its out of the question for me.

Comment

In it's current form it really seems like I wasted $50. I hope they get it working.

Comment

Yeah this guide needs a lot of work. It isn't very smart.

Comment

screen shot 1 tells me to sell an item for 791G
            Screenshot 2 tells me to seel an item for 1063G

I bought this item cause the gold guide said to buy it for 699g
            Auctionator just shows the cheapest price based on existing auctions, not if the items are actually selling at those prices. The current prices might be way too high, causing our addon to consider them an anomaly and unlikely to sell at that price, so it puts it down to the high point of our target range. So everyone else could be gouging at 1063, then someone priced it at the lower (but more sane) price of 699. Our addon tells you to buy it and price it at the sane high price of 791 for a profit of 92g. Your auction will likely sell and the gougers won't. This seems to be a case where we need to "show our work" more, like in math, which we are working to add soon.

"why does this guide tell me too buy my own product and undercut myself their is no brain in this"
            That's a legitimate issue and we're working to fix that. It just doesn't recognize that the auctions are your own auctions. That should be fixed this week.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X