no crafting profit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no crafting profit???

I just broke down and bought your gold guide. Downloaded thru Zygor Client. Restarted game and went into my blacksmith to start making money.
    After a scan it said "No data available for this realm" and would not show a single crafting recipe that offered any profit, even with "all" selected. And you know that ain't true! The crafting tab was basically blank. It did show for farming runs and such, but auctions and crafting would do nothing.
    Zygor's guides have usually been pretty intuitive. What's up with that?
    Thanks!

Open the zygor client launcher. Click the gear at the bottom right. Then select 'gold guide', and select your realm and sync the realm data (must be done while the game is closed). Then go back ingame and scan again and try.

Comment

Nope, same story. "No profitable items were found for your selected profession." And the selected professions was "all."

Comment

Even tho it's selected as All it will still only show for the professions your character has. If you have historical data and you have performed a recent scan and it tells you there are no profitable items then it hasn't found anything that's profitable to make at this time.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The character attempting to utilize Zygor Gold is a blacksmith. I also tried it out with my tailor and enchanter. Am I to assume there is nothing at all that a blacksmith, tailor or enchanter could make a profit from? hardly likely. Houston, we still have a problem. And I'm feeling that $50 hole in my pocket start to burn...
          Last edited by drdad94; March 6, 2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drdad94 View Post
            The character attempting to utilize Zygor Gold is a blacksmith. I also tried it out with my tailor and enchanter. Am I to assume there is nothing at all that a blacksmith, tailor or enchanter could make a profit from? hardly likely. Houston, we still have a problem. And I'm feeling that $50 hole in my pocket start to burn...
            Try opening your professions panel up for blacksmithing (and the others), then type /reload in the chat and hit enter.

Also, switch the mode from Easy to Expert.

Last edited by Zygor Admin; March 6, 2015, 10:23 PM.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

and here's the final result... Zygor we still have an issue. It show ONE recipe that would profit? At a time when a greater steelforged essence is selling for around 25K and materials would cost about 7K??? And that is just one among many. what the heck is going on? I'm used to Zygor products being plug and play. This one really doesn't seem to be working. Are others having the same issues?What else can I do? I've even reloaded it all.
              Zygor gold problem.jpg

Comment

Well globally (I'm not sure of your server to look it up) that essence is only valued at 18k so the 25k might be a bit too far outside the normal range and the guide considers that to be an unstable item. If the guide sees an unstable item it does not suggest it.

Comment

Oh come on. It's not about that one item. It's about the fact that NOTHING is showing up as profitable crafting items across multiple crafting professions. I know that just aint the case. NOTHING is profitable from all the Draenor crafting recipes???

Comment

I agree with this thread. I've never had to look at the Zygor forums or even comment before, but the Gold Guide is currently terrible. I have every profession. Every one is maxed to 700. I have every single current Draenor recipe and 99% of old recipes. I also have approx 600-700 daily crafted mats on every char, diligently logging on daily since expansion release to make them and have thus far not used any.

I have followed the advice given on all the threads, reloading, deleting and redownloading, opening all the right tabs when the guide is opened, have downloaded all the realm data. NONE of my recipes show in the Crafting tab. Seriously I have the capacity to make a million Taladite Recrystalisers and Greater Heaveweave Essences. I have the mats and the gold to buy the mats, but none of these HUGE gold makers are showing up in my Crafting section. As per the above post, there is no way that there is NOTHING profitable to craft, other than a Tenouous Vermilion Onyx (MoP gem btw) for 4g.

I have never before had an issue with other guides, and I own every other Zygor guide you have released, for both Horde and Alliance. I love your work. Those previous guides were money well spent and I do not regret those purchases for a second. But it is concerning that there are massive issues with the Gold Guide and Zygor don't seem to realise or acknowledge that there is a problem. I am giving it 5 more days and if it's not working by next weekend I will be seeking a full $50 refund on the Gold guide.

For Zygors info, the guide seemed to half work on my Blacksmith, showing a very few dranor recipes in the craftign section, but when I clicked to scan the AH all of those recipes disappeared from the list and it had 4 very old recipes I could craft for pitiful profit. But the Gold guide will not work on any other profession for me.

I have not tried the Farming, AH or other sections, I only want it for the Crafting so far and that is not working at all.

Comment

We are definitely looking into this, I was merely trying to supply one possible view of what may be happening.

Comment

I have faith in you. It is a new guide, and also unlike any guide you've ever made before, so it would be tricky. I can see that the product will be amazing when working.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissavi View Post
                          I have faith in you. It is a new guide, and also unlike any guide you've ever made before, so it would be tricky. I can see that the product will be amazing when working.
                          Thank you for being so patient with this. We know it must be frustrating. One of our top priorities going into this week will be figuring out why some people aren't seeing any results for the crafting. I think we're gonna find out there are results to show they just are being hidden for some reason. Just know we're on it and this is a top priority for us right now.
                          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

It might be easier to track down these issues if zygor had (as I don't know about it) a bug log type tracker button you can press that records any issues it may be having. Also another thing it could do is put into a log what its doing for the crafting guides such as what its hiding/showing etc and the reason why it's hiding or showing the items so we can just email it to you or submit it somehow so you guys can look them over to see whats causing issues for people like that.

I don't know how hard it would be to implement something like that but it would definitely help you guys a lot if it's not already in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
                              It might be easier to track down these issues if zygor had (as I don't know about it) a bug log type tracker button you can press that records any issues it may be having.
                              It does have this feature, although it is oddly off by default. Go to Interface/AddOns and click the main Zygor Guides Viewer ( with the + .. not one of the drop down options). Under the Technical Support it has a tick box for Enable Bug Reporting button on viewer.

Hopefully that helps! However, while I do have this enabled, I much prefer BugSack/BugGrabber, and you can get them from Curse or Wowinterface.
                              A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
                              X