Monster loot zygor guide by level and area for wow suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster loot zygor guide by level and area for wow suggestion

Monster loot zygor guide by level and area for world of warcraft that tells what loot the monster has and at what percentage it drops the loot suggestion

why is someone that works at zygor not answering if you will consider my suggestion to add to the zygor guide for world of warcraft

Comment

Maybe because you asked on a weekend?

For gearing up there's the dungeons and gear guide. It has the loot from all the dungeons included but not raid loot.
      While leveling you normally never need to worry about your gear, you get appropriate stuff from the quests in the zones that fit your character level.
      Even in the level 90-100 zones in Draenor you won't need to hunt down rare mobs for certain loot. You automatically get everything you need from garrison follower missions.

Apart from the guaranteed stuff from the Draenor rare mobs it's difficult to talk about drop percentages. A percentage says nothing unless it's really low (less than 1%). Some people are lucky and get whatever they want on first try and some people (like me) kill a world boss now for three months hunting for one item.

Comment

Your suggestion has been noted. I can't guarantee that it will become part of the guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
          Monster loot zygor guide by level and area for world of warcraft that tells what loot the monster has and at what percentage it drops the loot suggestion
          That sounds a lot like what our recently released Gold and Auctions guide does. The farming guides lists out the most profitable items to farm and takes you directly to the monsters that drops that item at the fastest rate. Is that not what you're describing here?
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X