Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data

When does the historical data load? Mine is now 70 hours old.

From what I've seen them say is every 3 days they upload new historical data. They do scans every 4 hours and when they replace the historical data with the new 3 days it takes off the old last 3 days. One of them said if it goes over 72 hours then thats when its a problem. I would assume it will come out at 1pm eastern same as the release time for the guide.

Comment

This:

Is not Historical Data. It is your last pricing update. You should be running scans routinely from the Auction House to keep this updated. We will try to make this more clear.

The Historical Data is updated through the client and only needs to be updated every few days.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Is there a way to tell if your guide is using the historical data and not just your auctionhouse scan data? I want to make sure mines working correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
          Is there a way to tell if your guide is using the historical data and not just your auctionhouse scan data? I want to make sure mines working correctly.
          In the same area shown above the guide will complain that it doesn't have historical data or that your historical data is out of date. The guide will basically refuse to work without it.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Working...
            X