Suggested prices off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggested prices off

When it says sell now or says how much profit I'll make, I check the actuall prices and it's all wrong, usually saying I'll make more gold than current prices, even after an updated scan... Am I to understand these prices are not based on the cheapest auction or s there something wrong...

Originally posted by hatchetman View Post
    When it says sell now or says how much profit I'll make, I check the actuall prices and it's all wrong, usually saying I'll make more gold than current prices, even after an updated scan... Am I to understand these prices are not based on the cheapest auction or s there something wrong...
    Before selling anything, make sure to click the scan button to get the most up to date prices.

It's possible the Auction House has changed since your last scan.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Also please keep in mind that the Gold guide is basing it's numbers you see off of 'per item' costs but the AH only shows you the full stack cost. This means (for example) if you have 3 items that the guide is telling you to sell for 1g50s total and you see in the listing the cheapest price as being 1g0s for one of the same items, most likely you will sell your 3 items for more than that one that's sitting there at 1g. This is because a lot of people buy not by what is the cheapest thing but by which one is the best value per item. You're basically selling 3 items at 50s each compared to that guy selling one for 1g. Paying the extra 50s to buy 3 from you is a far better deal than just snatching up the cheapest thing on the market, and most players in WoW work like this.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Here are some examples (as I metioned, updated scans, and not the cheapest auction)....

for_zygor.jpgfor_zygor2.jpg

Is this by design or do I have an issue...

Comment

Another example of some weirdness...

here it's showing i could make HUGE gold off boar ribs... but only recipes are on the ah... what is it basing that profit off of?

for_zygor3.jpgfor_zygor4.jpg

Comment

You cannot drag the item into the auctionator sell tab. I think it conflicts with the zygor addon. Try the default wow sell tab. Mods feel free to delete this if its inaccurate, but I do not think Zygor was designed to work with the auctionator mod?

Comment

that might be... but would that change the fact that the reporting is off? don't those auctions still exist last scan?

here's another example...

for_zygor5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by hatchetman View Post
                that might be... but would that change the fact that the reporting is off? don't those auctions still exist last scan?

here's another example...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1794[/ATTACH]
                Are you scanning with auctionator or zygor? I do not think they share scan information. Try disabling auctionator and scan with zygor and see if the discrepancy still exists.

Comment

What you are seeing in the Inventory window on the right side is the normal value of the items in question, it is not the price that will be set for posting. You will only see that once you drag the item into the Auction tab and at that point the guide will do a quick scan of that item to know what the current listings are for undercutting.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X