Auction Scanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction Scanning

Ok so I have another question regarding this guide. When we scan the auction house do these scans get added to the historical data for the addon to use or is it just for current prices only and its not saved? How often will you guys be releasing updated historical data through the zygor client to the zygor addon? Reason I ask is a market can easily change in a week or two. Also for your historical data is it just one or two scans you've done a week or has the auction house been scanned numerous times each week for months to build the data?

Also yes I know current scans on auction house gives most updated prices but that isn't what I'm asking about. Historical data gives you a good idea what somethings worth and is usually only accurate with well over a months worth of scans done each day.

Our historical data is based on about a months worth of scans, scanning every 4 hours. Currently, we send out new data updates every 3 days or so, which will cut off the 3 oldest days from the end of the record and add in the lastest ones. However, since there was just a patch last week, we sped this process up a bit to catch up all the historical scans with the shifting trends.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Working...
      X