Describe upgrades better on the member page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe upgrades better on the member page

While I do feel a little letdown please do not take this as a gripe.

I have been using the old Cata based content I already owned after getting back into WoW for leveling up a hunter. I love the guide, it has only gotten better since I last used it 3-4 years ago. I was very pleased to see I did not need to re-purchase my old copy since the Zygor web remembered me.

To that end I decided to upgrade my dailies guide from Cata to Draenor. On the member page it said MoP was $7.50 and Draenor was $15. I must have missed something but the way I saw them stacked MoP on top of Draenor I thought that if I purchased the $15 Draenor dailies upgrade I'd get the MoP as well. Well, after the upgrade purchase is complete I go back to the member page and I own the Cata + Draenor ... no MoP. "Very odd" I think. So after looking at that page some I see the "all MoP are 50% off ..." or whatever. So I am guessing, not 100% sure since I still have not found the verbiage, that you have to purchase each one seperatly?

I was going to also purchase the Leveling and loremaster guide upgrade for $20, thinking it would get me current, but now I wonder. If I purchase the Draenor Loremaster pack upgrade for $20 I would not get the loremaster title by following the guide. How can I get loremaster if I do not own the MoP guide? So the web site's $20 loremaster is really a $10 + $20 Loremaster upgrade? For $35 I was going to upgrade my packages over the next two paychecks to the current levels but it is really ummm... $52.50 in total? Not bad but not what I was planning.

I suggest that the wording on the Member page is made more clear such that it is obvious whjen you buy the higher level package you are NOT getting the lower level packages.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

We did try to make it a bit more clear by having text under each button to let you know what that purchase button covers.

But you are correct, each expansion upgrade is a separate purchase. This was done at the request of customers here on the forums.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X