No announcement yet.

sending me in circles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge improvement on the arrow at Oshu'gun - suggestion, after entering the cave, have the arrow focus on the quest at hand, inside the cave, rather than saying exit cave with a red arrow.

Comment

The problem with the arrow saying to leave a cave as soon as you enter is a known bug on our list to get fixed.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Holy smokes - Alliance Worgen Hunter - flawlessly working well. Arrow is doing good, and I'm at 94 already.
        1 Day, 3 Hours, 2 mins - and I boosted from 60 to 90.

Kudos to the person(s) working on the arrow - I just closed the guide, meandered around Gourgrond killing rares and what not, open guide, arrow says go this way, follow valley, come out other side, jump down here etc. it worked FLAWLESSLY - never got hung up, a couple of the 'cave' bug things, but really, AWESOME work on the guide and arrow!

Request: I find myself racking up extra quests that never get turned in, that I completed, because I level so fast. I *could* bring up the Carbonite quest add-on so that it shows me exactly where I need to go etc. ORrrrrr.....
        It would be nice to just stop, ask the guide to look at what I have, and take me thru the routes to get it all turned in efficiently.
        Then we can go back 'on guide' again

Thanks - leveling is such a breeze with your guide - it truly is the best addon for questing/achieves etc.

Another suggestion/request - Gold Guide - any chance of breaking that out separately ?
        So that when we check to see if the guide has any changes, we don't see the download button, because of the AH gold updates, that I don't need that frequently. I'm not really an AH player, so it has limited value to me at the moment.

Okay, not funny ! ;p Talador 94-96 Step 234
        Go through the doorway
        Run up the path
        Cross over the mountain here and 'jump down carefully' <AHEM>
        Accept Bonus Objective: Orunai Coast'
        I DIED ;p <lol> think they changed it there, as it is VERY VERY STEEP CLIFF.
        Took me 3 tries to get back to my body - it is way to steep there now. <chuckle>

Comment

When the guide prompts you to move onto the next guide it also has an option there to turn in completed quests first. If you select the option to turn in finished quests it will direct you around to getting them turned in before heading on to the next guide. After you get the next guide loaded up click the quest clean up button (believe that looked like !) and it will remove any quests not needed for the guide you have loaded, that way you can quickly drop any quests you previously picked up but won't be doing due to moving to the next guide early.

Comment

You're not understanding - I am FULL of lvl 100 BoAs. I can NOT complete any questing area completely. When I ding 92, the guide never says, DING, time to move on, so I just select the next guide to move on, so, I never get to see that option. Yes, I have used it before when I change continents because I'm bored with current quest line, and yes, that part works very well, but, I almost never get to that point, thus, the reason I was asking for a 'Clean me up Scotty' button, so I don't have to load another addon to see where all the quest turn in NPCs are, and make up my own route to get-er-done.

I let the guide go once, and until you hit the end of the quest chain, the guide is not going to move on, in Draenor. If you are working on 92-94, and say, went into a dungeon, came out, and now your level 95. The guide will not tell you to move on to the 94-96 range, it will keep you on task, until it finishes that zone. I will get to almost 96 before completing that 92-94 zone, so if I have unlocked the followers, and other important items in that zone, when I ding, I will select the next guide, which doesn't activate that function of the guide, that you are referring to.

Comment

Alliance - worgen - hunter
              Level 96 (just dinged)
              Guide asks to go to next guide (nice!) so I hit escape and closed the guide, as I'm working on the Pleasure Bot 8000 follower, and just have to kill that rare in the same lake
              Picked up the last 5 berries to finish up that quest, turned it all in (step 357 now)
              Guide is no longer offering to move on to next guide, so I switch it to 96-98, and it says HEARTH.
              Looks like I have 5 quests to turn in and 3 to abandon.
              Can't find that 'Clean me up Scotty' button to fix me up, so, will do it all manually to find out where I need to turn in and abandon quests so I can move on, after double checking that I really need to hearth back to Garrison or not.

Comment

Closed guide (Off guide)
                Found the NPC to turn in the quests, rather close, at the other end of that island, across the water, boom, all 3 turned in.
                Removed the other quests manually.
                HEARTH ? - Not !
                Fly back to Fort Wynn 1st and talk to Vindicator Icia to pick up the lead in quest "News from Spires of Arak"
                Now Hearth, or fly and save it for when your done in Ashran...
                Garrison Architect has a quest to run off to Ashran to get the plans for 2nd level Barracks to assign a follower, important step I think... fly back to Garrison (or hearth if ^available^)
                Check Mission Board - keep your minions busy
                Straighten up the mess in your garrison <lol> (Garrison Chores)

Finally, back On Guide, step 2 flying to Spires of Arak.
                Last edited by ironbits; April 26, 2015, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Came out of dungeon and am 98, ready for Nagrand.
                  I just finished doing the Pinchwhistle stop quest line, got my follower Kimzee Pinchwhistle, and Salvage Yard, Level 1 blueprints.
                  Following the guide, I fly the helicopter to Spires Of Arak.
                  Let the guide auto turn-in/pick-up quests as needed.
                  I see the guide picked up from NPC Shadow-Sage Iskar: Last of the Talonpriests , but,
                  it did not pick up: News from Nagrand, that I need.

I KNOW I need to go off to Nagrand, but, the guide still wants me to keep going...
                  I ran over and turned in Peace Offering that's been there seems like forever
                  I ran over to Skizzik and searched the body for the gavel, guide still wants me to keep going.
                  I ran over to Ishaal's Hut, used the Elixer of Shadows and turned in Last of the Talonpriests
                  I ran over to Veil Terokk, turned in : The Kaliri Whisperer
                  Took the free-give me flight to: Talon Watch and turned in: Talon Watch
                  Took flight to Taladar, so I can speak to Exarch Maladaar at the Burning Front in Talador and turn that quest in.
                  Then I flew to my Garrison, as I want to save my hearth, just in case...

Switched guide to Nagrand - see the text that says Talk to Bodrick Grey: Accept "Taking the flight to Nagrand'
                  Just above that text, is the ? Turn in "News from Nagrand' but the guide never picked it up, even tho it was available to do so.

Khadgar's Servant is there with quest, gonna pick it up, go to his tower, get all the quests he has.

Then I'll finally be able to get back to using the guide again. I am at 98 and 30% XP.
                  Last edited by ironbits; April 26, 2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
                    You're not understanding - I am FULL of lvl 100 BoAs. I can NOT complete any questing area completely. When I ding 92, the guide never says, DING, time to move on, so I just select the next guide to move on, so, I never get to see that option. Yes, I have used it before when I change continents because I'm bored with current quest line, and yes, that part works very well, but, I almost never get to that point, thus, the reason I was asking for a 'Clean me up Scotty' button, so I don't have to load another addon to see where all the quest turn in NPCs are, and make up my own route to get-er-done.
                    There is a reason why the guide does not prompt you to move to the next zone when you ding a level. If you decide to move to a different zone on your own then you are on your own for turning in any completed quests. You can still use the quest clean up button to abandon any quests that are not needed for the currently loaded guide.

Comment

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
                      Alliance - worgen - hunter
                      Level 96 (just dinged)
                      Guide asks to go to next guide (nice!) so I hit escape and closed the guide, as I'm working on the Pleasure Bot 8000 follower, and just have to kill that rare in the same lake
                      Picked up the last 5 berries to finish up that quest, turned it all in (step 357 now)
                      Guide is no longer offering to move on to next guide, so I switch it to 96-98, and it says HEARTH.
                      Looks like I have 5 quests to turn in and 3 to abandon.
                      Can't find that 'Clean me up Scotty' button to fix me up, so, will do it all manually to find out where I need to turn in and abandon quests so I can move on, after double checking that I really need to hearth back to Garrison or not.
                      This happened because you closed the guide. You should have just left the guide viewer open and that pop up window as well and ran around to do what you wanted to do, and then make your choice on the pop-up window. As soon as you closed the pop-up with the escape key that was the same as telling the guide viewer you wanted to finish that guide and to not skip to the next zone.

Comment

Yes, we had to remove the "Skip Ahead" feature from the 90-100 leveling guides. This was due to many people leveling faster than the guides, and not unlocking enough of the storyline to be able to skip ahead normally. It may be a good idea to have a "Clean me up Scotty" button, as you put it, for when you may want to skip ahead manually, as you're doing, without having to see the popup box to access that feature.

Noted, we will likely add this. Thanks for the feedback.
                        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the information you provided. Noted.
                          Rolling an Alliance NE Druid - Full level 100 BoAs, minus the Ring from STV Fishing
                          Was looking for a "Take me to next level guide" as I was already level 11, but only at 33% and your guide said something about needing 12 bars or something, so I was just shy. I just selected Darkshore anyways to get over there.
                          Ya, us BoA wearing fools need a little something to keep pushing the guide along nicely...
                          I also am not going to use Carbonite anything this trip. Just the basic Blizz interface, minus the gryphons and your guide.

Feedback will follow here, unless, you want me to start a new thread, so I can fill you in as I go along on this NE druid?

Comment

Probably best to start a new thread in a different forum section since this is supposed to be the testimonials section.

Comment

About leveling speed, breadcrumb quests and completing zones versus skipping to the next zone.

You can always safely follow the guide from zone to zone, green quests still grant full experience and the difference in rewarded experience does not increase that much in Draenor as it did in previous addons (you get around 14K XP in Shadowmoon for most quests and 15K in Nagrand). The only difference it the XP for killed enemies but green enemies can be killed faster.

The breadcrumb quests seem to get unlocked every two levels, regardless of what you did before.
                              I have a level 100 character that did not even quest far into Shadowmoon and I think he has all the breadcrumb quests available.

The problem with the followers you miss. You will always have this problem. If you skip to the next zone you need to come back to unlock followers you get later on in the previous zone, if you don't skip you end up at level 100 in Gorgrond and still need to run through the zones you did not touch to get the followers. I have to check the follower guide how it evolved and if it helps doing only the necessary quests.

Comment

Working...
                              X