Wildstar? Really??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildstar? Really??

With the mass exit of players from WoW, EQ2 and other online MMO's TO Wildstar, for you to leave the in-game guides to BEAST? Very disappointing. You have just loss out on a huge cash cow.

Originally posted by deputydog857 View Post
    With the mass exit of players from WoW, EQ2 and other online MMO's TO Wildstar, for you to leave the in-game guides to BEAST? Very disappointing. You have just loss out on a huge cash cow.
    It is unfortunate, but Zygor's team can't devote time and effort to a game where isn't enough market to warrant the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
      It is unfortunate, but Zygor's team can't devote time and effort to a game where isn't enough market to warrant the guides.
      So what sort of refund will you provide given that your original commitments with regards to the Wildstar guide?

I am not sure how I feel about the fact I paid $54.00 for a guide that cannot be updated.
      Last edited by Zygor Support; January 9, 2015, 04:59 PM. Reason: Removed Clickbank order #

Comment

As I explained in the email response to you, we stated on the sales pages that there was no guarantee that the guides for ESO or Wildstar would be maintained for the life of the game. Everything depends on markets and the ability of the sales of those guides to maintain those guides. There simply wasn't enough sales for either game guide to keep them going.

If there is enough of a request for it we may implement an exchange system to trade the ESO/Wildstar guides for WoW guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yeah... And i bet, this happens AFTER you released the Gold guide

Comment

Working...
          X