This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO CALLED LEVELING AND LOREMASTER GUIDE

I am sure i am not the only person who purchased you so called leveling & loremaster guide thinking they where getting a loremaster guide its not our fault blizzard didnt do a loremaster achivement this time. but it is your fault that you advertised the loremaster guide. this is not good enought i want some money back if i am only getting half the guide i payed for. !!!!!

The Loremaster guide is free with the levelling guide, always has been. You haven't actually paid for it

Comment

The advertisement says that it contains everything needed to get the Loremaster achievement and title. There was nothing anywhere that said there would be a Loremaster section for every expansion and the Loremaster section of the Leveling & Loremaster guides package does exactly what it's advertised to do. We can not be blamed because you decided something should be there that was never promised to be there.

That said, if you would have searched the forums just a little you would have seen that we intend to add the zone story line achievements to the Loremaster section to help make up for the lack of Loremaster achievements for this expansion.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

YOUR GUIDE PAGE SAYS THERE IS A LOREMASTER GUIDE WITH THE LEVELING GUIDE NOW WHERE DOSE IT SAY THERE IN NO LOREMASTER FOR THIS XPAC this websit is yours to admin how about updating your pages once in awhile to reflect your guides. and where dose it say the loremaster guide is free ???
        I JUST FOUND THIS ON YOUR SITE
        "Not only do our guides allow you to level in every single zone all the way up to level 100, but we also include everything you need to get the Loremaster achievement as well"
        WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN IF NOT THAT THERE IS A LOREMASTER FOR LEVEL 100 !!!!!!!
        Last edited by campbell; December 28, 2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

This is what our website says about the Loremaster section.

Become a Master of Lore.Not only do our guides allow you to level in every single zone all the way up to level 100, but we also include everything you need to get the Loremaster achievement as well.

Loremaster is one of the most coveted achievements in the game, which will give you a special title showing off your prestige. Many attempt to earn this achievement - most fail. With Zygor Leveling Guides, you will be one of the few to succeed!
          Please enlighten me as to how you derived from this that you would get Loremaster guides specifically for the WoD expansion? How exactly does this advertising lead you to the conclusion that there should be guides in the Loremaster section for the WoD expansion?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

the guide is titled loremaster & leveling if the guide page was UPDATED to reflect the fact there is NO loremaster guide for WOD. THIS PAGE IS MISSLEADING AT BEST
            Last edited by campbell; December 28, 2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Did you ever notice that even the existing loremaster guides are mostly copy paste of the leveling guides?
              The leveling guides cover most quest content and therefore for many zones there's no special loreaster guide.

With WoD Blizzard implemented something similar to a loremaster achievement, there are achievements covering the main quest lines of the zones.
              Normally a leveling guide would not even cover all these quest chains as they are not necessary. And in the first weeks after WoD launch the leveling guide did not include some of those quests. But the Zygor team have included them or will be including them as many people requested the leveling guides at least cover the quest chains you get achievements for.

So you are complaining about Blizzard not naming these achievements "loremaster" and the Zygor team not splitting the leveling guides up into compact leveling guides and additional guides that cover quests not needed for leveling?

Comment

NO I AM COMPLAINING THAT YOUR WEP PAGE SAY LOREMASTER AND LEVELING AND IT DOSE NOT CONTAIN LOREMASTER GUIDE. AND YOU HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED TO UPDATE YOUR GUIDE PAGE TO REFLECT THE FACT.

Comment

There is a loremaster guide included for the loremaster achievements. WoD has no loremaster achievement. The guide contains exactly what the webpage says it should contain

Comment

your web page dose not say there is no loremasterguide for WOD and is should. its not buyer beware anymore you clowns do know that right !!! AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS LOREMASTER IS FREE ???

Comment

Originally posted by campbell View Post
                      your web page dose not say there is no loremasterguide for WOD and is should. its not buyer beware anymore you clowns do know that right !!! AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS LOREMASTER IS FREE ???
                      There is no buyer beware needed. The guides contain exactly what the webpage says.

Comment

Originally posted by campbell View Post
                        Loremaster is this specific achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7520

As you can see it requires you to get achievements in all the major areas except Draenor. This is why it wasn't included.

However, in response to customer feedback, we ARE adding in the additional zone quests needed to get the storyline achievements.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                        X