Auto Repair addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Repair addition

It would be a nice thing for our gear to auto-repair whenever we open a vendor to auto-sell our gray items if the vendor opened can actually repair.

Originally posted by camer2002 View Post
    It would be a nice thing for our gear to auto-repair whenever we open a vendor to auto-sell our gray items if the vendor opened can actually repair.

I think this would be a great addition to the guides.

But in the mean time, you can check out this addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autorepair

Comment

Well I guess I need to learn to use that search option a bit more when it comes to finding addons.....thanks for the link.

Comment

I have like 4 addons that do that repair option just hate that takes from guild I'm not sure what one does that, to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by camer2002 View Post
          Well I guess I need to learn to use that search option a bit more when it comes to finding addons.....thanks for the link.
          Not a problem. I do hope ZG adds that functionality though.

Originally posted by edcaguy View Post
          I have like 4 addons that do that repair option just hate that takes from guild I'm not sure what one does that, to change it.
          Remove ALL addons (just rename the addons folder) and try each addon one at a time. Your settings will be maintained even with the addons absent (but feel free to back up your wtf folder anyway). Thats the best way to figure out which addon (or addons) does that.

Comment

Working...
          X