OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Total Value of Greys tab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Total Value of Greys tab?

I accidentally closed the Total Value of Greys tab and now I can't see where you can get it back. I liked this feature. Can someone tell me how get it to show again? or have you stopped it?

It was removed with the new 5.0 guide viewer.
    Last edited by Zygor Support; December 8, 2014, 09:57 AM.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

With the release of Zygor Guides 5.0 we reworked the options to make things more organized and easier to find what you're looking for. Part of this meant removing some smaller options that were't considered crucial to reduce clutter. However, if enough people request that we bring this feature back we would definitely consider it.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
        With the release of Zygor Guides 5.0 we reworked the options to make things more organized and easier to find what you're looking for. Part of this meant removing some smaller options that were't considered crucial to reduce clutter. However, if enough people request that we bring this feature back we would definitely consider it.
        I really loved that feature.

So, it would be awesome when you would bring it back in.

Comment

I agree. I was able to keep it going by copying settings from other profiles. Unfortunately I just had to reformat my hard drive and I lost all my past settings. Now I'm stuck without this option. I would really like it back as it is something that I went out of my way to set up on every toon. Thank you for all that you do.

Comment

Working...
          X