Discount!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount!

Where is the Discount Package for All Guides? Extra content for all packs except leveling is still showing over $100.00

Come on, loyal guide user!!!

No one ever said anything about a Discount Package. What we have is a Package Deal where you are able to purchase all of your upgrades with one convenient payment option instead of having to make 5 or 6 separate payments to do the same thing.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Let's Have one

Got the money ready. How about a Black Friday sale?

Comment

While it would be nice we normally do not have sales close to an expansion release so there's a possibility there might not be any sales until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          No one ever said anything about a Discount Package. What we have is a Package Deal where you are able to purchase all of your upgrades with one convenient payment option instead of having to make 5 or 6 separate payments to do the same thing.
          Don't hang me out... but

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          Our Warlords of Draenor guide launch will begin this Friday. That will kick off a week long campaign where we will be posting new videos and details everyday leading up to the official release. All of our guide packages will have Warlords of Draenor upgrades available and will be updated with all the content that was available in Beta. Since our guide expansions work sort of like a "season pass" you'll also be covered for any new additions made to those guides throughout the life cycle of the expansion. The upgrades will become available for purchase next week before the game is released. We will have our usual "upgrade all" bundles available that gives a discount when upgrading all packages.
          Now I've already gone and purchased all my guides. But I do see where most people would construed that as being a deal on the "package" of "all guides." Much more I'd like to know of any sort consideration for people that purchased all the guides at full price to come and find that there was a 20% discount given to those whom waited for Cyber Monday. We were the ones that paid full price to go and find out that Blizzard had updated the game so much that caused waves of complaints on the forums as to the price and quality of the guides. Don't get me wrong, I love my Zygor Guides; but it does become upsetting when someone tells you this, you pay for it, it's not a complete product due to changes, then come and find out that you could have saved yourself frustration and money by waiting 16 days for the guides to be complete again.

Comment

I will admit that the wording that Admin used there does imply a reduced cost for purchasing the bundle. He is also part of the decision makers who determine pricing so there may have been a change of plans between that post and when the guides went on sale.

As for the sale 2 weeks after guide launch, this is a risk we all take every day as consumers. No one pre-ordered WoD from Blizzard expecting to be able to only play for an hour over 4 days due to server problems. There are a lot of early access games on Steam that you can buy and then 2 days later that game is the daily deal, and there is no refunds or credit or anything like that with Steam. These kinds of risks are things we take every day simply because we want something now. It's part of human nature. I will admit that I fall into this group as well. The ones who have truly learned from this are the ones who didn't even purchase WoD yet and are waiting for it to go on sale for Christmas. They are probably also the ones that were waiting for Zygor to go on sale to purchase the guides. Maybe one day I'll finally learn my lesson and wait for sales for everything, but I doubt it.

Comment

The bundles are just the sum of the already discounted individual packages.

Leveling upgrades are $20/35 and all other upgrades are $15/23. If there was no discount it would be $20/40 and $15/30.

The cost to "upgrade all" is $150. If there was no discount it would be $190. That's what was meant.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

While I understand that and as I've stated in my previous post, I'm not discounting the fact that the packages are already discounted when you purchase them as a bundle. You can look at my account and I did exactly that with no hesitation because I have gone through 2 expansion openings (now 3) with Zygor and never had an issue (until this one) and love the guides that you guys have put together.

What still frustrates me about the whole situation; is the loyal customer base that purchased the guides just as they became available and attempted to use them at the launch of the expansion ran into issues and were only told that is to be expected with an expansion launch in which Blizzard can go in and change quest lines and requirements and such, which I agree with. But while we are the loyal fans that purchased it and had to experience all the heart aches, and we did. You turn around and give a discount to those that simply waited to purchase the guides at a discounted price and a complete guide. And we're not talking about a major patch release into the expansion, when you would normally start offering discounts. We are still talking about prior to the release of the first raids of the expansion.

So how come the loyal fan base that loves your guides and swear by them get told to deal with it at full price, while the ones that simply wait 10's of days get it at a discounted rate and are not subject to the frustration? I'm not saying they should be subject to the frustration; what I'm saying is why is there no consideration for those of us that did and were simply told soon everything would be okay.

This last part is simply put in because it is suggestive and I'm not 100% sure about it. But seeing as how the Garrison Guide was implemented into the Leveling Guide and not made into it's own guide and one has no way of purchasing it now after the pre-orders are complete; it suggest to me that the pre-order was shenanigans. It appears to me that any person whom purchases the leveling guide now will have access to this guide. Or can you point me in the direction of a way someone can obtain it without the pre-order? Or will you stand by the fact that if you didn't pre-order you didn't receive it and you wont be able to obtain it?

With Support supporting me and the fact that the statement does appear to lead someone to believe there would be a greater discount at purchasing the whole package. Also with my thoughts of the whole experience and the support I've seen others receive on the whole situation. I'll state this on my behalf, if this is no consideration given to the loyal fan base, then I will stop being one and find other options to purchasing Zygor Guides.

Comment

Working...
                X