Talador Alliance Step 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talador Alliance Step 64

I turned quest step #64 'iron them out' to yrel, she is supposed to give me "the foot of the fortress' which she didnt .......i went skipped the quest and continued on but now i am supposed to hand 'the foot of the fortress' into Magister Serena at step #102 shes not there????? please advise what to do.

This is part of the garrison building guide bug that we are working on. Please skip any steps for quests you are unable to accept.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yeah, I skipped, and skipped and skipped.....got tired of skipping....thanks for making the guide useless when I need it most.

Comment

I got the same thing for step 64 and 102 Dropping In. Up to the point of step 102 the guide was working flawlessly and then I got to that point and the quest giver wasn't there. I will give you this, you have done alot with your fixes so far

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          This is part of the garrison building guide bug that we are working on. Please skip any steps for quests you are unable to accept.
          Unfortunately you cannot skip the step 102 since you need that quest in order to continue the guide, if you keep skipping it ends up putting you to the next guide where you need to be 96 to start it and I am almost 95. I agree, the guide is somewhat nice but it does need to be fixed.

Comment

Yah this zone is pretty sketchy right now, just had the problems mentioned above, the first time I went through you could just skip ahead this time its utterly messy and not even worth using the guide after the dropping in way point or some where in there this is for taking the artillery building I dont know if its working properly for the other building

Comment

Gorgrond was quite the mess for me. It worked ok for the most part, except it wanted to put me into the next guide before i was the appropriate level. Thankfully it was towards the end of the guide and i was almost the appropriate level. I just went and did a bonus objective and i was able to get the level i needed. The only problem I had in Talador is that the guide wanted me to get a quest that I was too low level for. I realized this after looking on WoWHead, and went back in the guide once I hit 95 to do them. Not done with Talador yet, but so far so good. *fingers crossed*

Just wanted to bring those minor bugs to Zygor's attention!

Comment

Skipped up to quest 102 and then stock there. The whole area is very sketchy. Would be nice to have a fix.

Comment

After step 64, the entire guide for Talador is borked for me, which is incredibly frustrating.
                  All steps don't correlate with what the quests are telling me.
                  Step 127 - Crystal-Shaper Barum is in completely the wrong location.

Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Comment

Please make sure you are using the latest guide version. What your seeing for a problem is not step 67 so you're using an older version of the guides. You'll have step 67 say to accept a quest that you can't but you can skip that and it will work fine up to step 105 and there you just skip to about step 123 and from there it will be ok.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                      Please make sure you are using the latest guide version. What your seeing for a problem is not step 67 so you're using an older version of the guides. You'll have step 67 say to accept a quest that you can't but you can skip that and it will work fine up to step 105 and there you just skip to about step 123 and from there it will be ok.
                      This guide is def slacking this time. Even the fishing guide is telling me to go to the Phased Worgen town to buy Spring water when there is not one damn NPC in that area. Did someone on the team quit or something?

I don't think I will be getting anymore guides due to how poorly this has turned out. It's a shame because I have every single guide up till now Horde and Alliance and always enjoyed your guides. At this point the in game blizzard map guide is better.

Comment

Working...
                      X