Guide Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Requests

I just purchased the dailies guide and can't wait to see it grow for this Xpack. I would like to encourage this guide be updated/expanded. I tried using it for 2 types of dailies. The fishing and the garrison dailies and feel there is a need for more information. The fishing daily I was given was not on the list of 2 quests that the guide was looking for. On the garrison daily it said to complete the daily and gave an arrow, so I followed the arrow which led me to a flightpath a zone away, this was because I didn't have the FP for the island south of shadowmoon valley. After landing it started pathing me to the area and after a minute of running it said the hearth back and start over basically. I would have appreciated it to path me to the island. I took around 20 minutes trying to figure out the way there since I had to disregard the arrow. Also when I arrived on the island it didn't give any sort of tips like the leveling guide does. On the island I was able to figure out you can kill daily rares and click on eggs to help with the completion of the daily. I have purchased the last couple leveling guides and have loved them and feel they are very well done. I expected the same details and help on the dailies guide and didn't find it at all. I fully understand that with limited dailies the guide will be short, however that should also leave room for adding better pathing and also allow you to add 'pro-tips' on completing those dailies quickly. Thank you and I look forward to future guides.

We will look into this and get them fleshed out a bit better. The travel system is a high priority item along with the leveling guide routing so that should help once it's fixed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, I know it will get much better with time. Have a great one.

Comment

Working...
      X